July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

I heard on a 247 podcast Bain was going to fsu this weekend
That guy must really not want to come here
I know its recruiting, I know they are just kids, I know thats the game etc etc but for some reason I just cant help but not like this kid. I even want to downvote myself for being a little b about it but this one just gets under my skin.

Advertisement
I know its recruiting, I know they are just kids, I know thats the game etc etc but for some reason I just cant help but not like this kid. I even want to downvote myself for being a little b about it but this one just gets under my skin.
I get what you’re saying. But these “kids” can’t have it both ways. The game has changed. You can’t want big boy NIL money playing what is quickly becoming much more of a professional game by the day, but then also play the kid card when it comes to the recruiting process

If Mario wasn’t here I legit would be seriously questioning what I would think would be a slam dunk legacy

This kid obviously wants to enjoy the process
I'm not sure it is. I've heard some talk on one of the podcasts that he wants to be a Cane but he wants to see what happens on the field. He has other choices that are good - Bama being one of them. Didn't sound like it was guaranteed at all.. He has to be recruited like everyone else and the product has to show him something...

I'm not sure it is. I've heard some talk on one of the podcasts that he wants to be a Cane but he wants to see what happens on the field. He has other choices that are good - Bama being one of them. Didn't sound like it was guaranteed at all.. He has to be recruited like everyone else and the product has to show him something...
Regardless. With his family on staff we will not get disrespected at the altar. The staff will know the decision

Advertisement
How is this possible? How did you allow yourself to get to this point? I’d recommend you find a really good therapist. There’s underlying issue/issues that need addressing.

How is this possible? How did you allow yourself to get to this point? I’d recommend you find a really good therapist. There’s underlying issue/issues that need addressing.
Hmm... So the guy who wrote this gem is going to be my voice of reason?...

"Get it straight! I’m an Auburn Alum twice! It’s none of your ****** business what I do! Some of you mother ****as got a lot of nerve! You’re spending too much ****** time worrying about what I do! Go play somewhere boi!"

When I start discussing your war eagles or herbal tea feel free to chime in. Until then pipe down silly man.

Advertisement
What time it is!
9FDAC5E2-B379-41FA-A311-E1F42E5B269D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmm... So the guy who wrote this gem is going to be my voice of reason?...

"Get it straight! I’m an Auburn Alum twice! It’s none of your ****** business what I do! Some of you mother ****as got a lot of nerve! You’re spending too much ****** time worrying about what I do! Go play somewhere boi!"

When I start discussing your war eagles or herbal tea feel free to chime in. Until then pipe down silly man.
20483EF4-1577-45DA-8D20-86CC92FA2D7A.jpeg

Advertisement
Back