Josh Pate On Miami

No bro! You keep saying this team has had NO TALENT! And I keep saying we have had more talent than everyone in the ACC outside of two teams! 😂
Not when you recruit in the tens I throw that **** out the window especially when you aren’t hitting on the recruits (pause)

Stay in that range and I’ll show you plenty of teams that lose to teams in their conference and their coaches get fired time and time again. It’s not only us bruh that’s the thing yall just keep looking at us.

We got all the red gem 4 stars like in cfb25. Yea their star rating is high but they jags and our closing and scouting were terrible. You know how I know this? Because those players still are trash even in the league. Time will always tell the truth

Advertisement
Watched almost all their games last year, refs saved them against BC (bogus call in my opinion), fluke play sent them to OT against Clemson, beat us by only 7 at HOME versus a true freshman Emory making his first ever road start, they were an extremely lucky team last year.
Oh, and if it wasn’t for an all time bad call taking away a clear safety, we were probably leading at halftime. If we are up, who knows how that second half goes

Not when you recruit in the tens I throw that **** out the window especially when you aren’t hitting on the recruits (pause)

Stay in that range and I’ll show you plenty of teams that lose to teams in their conference and their coaches get fired time and time again. It’s not only us bruh that’s the thing yall just keep looking at us.

We got all the red gem 4 stars like in cfb25. Yea their star rating is high but they jags and our closing and scouting were terrible. You know how I know this? Because those players still are trash even in the league. Time will always tell the truth
And I keep telling you that ain’t the case. We aren’t selecting all the red high 4 stars. We just take the a wide selection of them and put player XP settings on zero. Because we had poor culture and poor development. On NCAA revamped, if your team can’t win, your players regress after player training. That’s what was happening here. Players used to step on campus and just ride the wave and never get better.

I’m drinking the kool-aid in higher volume than maybe ever.

I just sit here and think about Miami in 11 personnel with Ward behind center, a really good 5-man line with major NFL Prospect Elijah Arroyo on the strong side, with Damien Martinez behind him (absolutely zero Diddy), Xavier Restrepo in the slot with Sam Brown and Jacolby George on the outside.

Who the **** is consistently stopping that?

This is gonna end so poorly for me.

Advertisement
And I keep telling you that ain’t the case. We aren’t selecting all the red high 4 stars. We just take the a wide selection of them and put player XP settings on zero. Because we had poor culture and poor development. On NCAA revamped, if your team can’t win, your players regress after player training. That’s what was happening here. Players used to step on campus and just ride the wave and never get better.
this is also true though, players were being taught bad habits by guys that were here with bad habits

Advertisement
Back