Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Best Friend Friends GIF by ION

Wow - talk about a heel turn for 2023, @RVACane?

These two have now become best friends!!!

1673917154835.jpeg

It's kinda what happens when you let conversations develop organically and Maudes don't worry so much...

I kid, I kid, @RVACane knows I love him. I thought I was making a little jab ("not 2 months") and it turned in a couple of strange directions.

All is good. We've got 6 or 7 or 8 weeks of steam to blow off...

@RVACane Is a nervous nanny? No way!!! Lol

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m convinced many posters not only wanted Gattis and Ponce gone, they wanted a public firing and the humiliation of Mario scapegoating them for last season’s problems. Both coaches leaving isn’t good enough for some.

I commend Mario if indeed he privately told them both to find other employment while he sought replacements.
most posters wanted him gone right away to maximize the probability of getting some impact wr’s and also put us in a position to get the best possible replacements, nOt wait til the best took other jobs. It’s about wanting the best for the program, not the coaches who underperformed and won’t be here anymore

Advertisement
You did call most of the board idiots in your very first sentence. That seemed a little arrogant so it set the tone for the rest of your post.

Apologies for any other offense.

Fair, and guilty. Shakes hands. Pats butt.

I would say he’s better suited for the NFL but he won’t talk to those guys the same as he does college guys.
or he will talk to them like that and we get an awesome video leaked on the internet of him getting slapped around 😂

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back