2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s basically chase young, I’ll take that DL 10 times out of 10. Don’t get me wrong we need the others but if I had to choose he’s probably a top ten pick. He’s committed to SCAR he’s an absolute beast. You want another Bain type it’s Stewart. He would help Bain and Scott as well we would be unblockable with this schedule we have.
Don't need a CB if the QB is in the fetal position.

Advertisement
IMO, The facility arms races are over now with NIL.
I would much rather the money be put to actually getting the players needed to win. Can’t ignore facilities, we still need to have good infrastructure but this ridiculous spending on athletic complexes for hundreds of millions is no longer as important to recruits now that they are getting payed.
@cway313 going to chip in his $0 contribution so we good.

Advertisement
Sorry, I’m trying to keep w/ the bouncing ball on CIS:

Do stars now matter or nah? I’ll hang up and wait for the answer now, thank u in advance.
Higher the stars the more interactions on here, YouTube views up, twitter interactions way up, more articles from recruiting sites, fans all of a sudden believe in mario more lol literally night n day from when we land a 3 star recruit but people will say they don’t matter

Its funny to watch lol

Only thing about smith I think he's as close to a boom or bust prospect there is pause. He already has all of these stipulations he looking for, his dad is heavily involved as well sounds like it. He would be on transfer watch every offseason I feel. Every bad game his dad would be ranting on social media.
“Boom or bust” ..Mentions nothing about football lol

Advertisement
I thought he was gonna go to fsu. I was wrong. Miami actually got a pulse
Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Advertisement
View attachment 269099

this is a caveman grinch btw
This is all gravy to me. My expectations in WR were pretty low this cycle and between Trader, Chance and Carr, Mario way exceeded what I thought would happen so I’m good. This would be insane and unexpected

I know we need CB help and obviously QB too but ’d really like to see us flip Ahfua and land another upper level OL. That would make me feel like we’re stacking chips in the trenches.

Advertisement
I feel you but I think J Smith is a top ten pick too. That kid looks like a can’t miss guy too. Are we linked to Stewart?

Won’t say I would want robinson or Blount over him until watching more of his tape but I’ve seen all I need to see with smith that guy is built differently

Pretty easy man. Stack the trenches.

OSU isn’t getting over the hump right now despite all of their 1st round WRs.

If Mario closes on J Smith, Robinson, Blount and keeps our current guys we will have a team as talented as the 2013 FSU team that was just too loaded to fail and Mario I don’t think will lose the locker room like cuckbo did. That would be liiit

Would be so sick to make Miami Great Again
I really like that plan, but where are the Jameis Winston and Davonta Freeman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back