2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the best WR and CB over him. Haven’t watched his tape much because I haven’t seen us linked to him too much but we need elite cb and smith seems like he could play in the nfl right now

You can’t have enough edges but we already have a good position group there
He’s basically chase young, I’ll take that DL 10 times out of 10. Don’t get me wrong we need the others but if I had to choose he’s probably a top ten pick. He’s committed to SCAR he’s an absolute beast. You want another Bain type it’s Stewart. He would help Bain and Scott as well we would be unblockable with this schedule we have.

Advertisement
He’s basically chase young, I’ll take that DL 10 times out of 10. Don’t get me wrong we need the others but if I had to choose he’s probably a top ten pick. He’s committed to SCAR he’s an absolute beast. You want another Bain type it’s Stewart. He would help Bain and Scott as well we would be unblockable with this schedule we have.
I feel you but I think J Smith is a top ten pick too. That kid looks like a can’t miss guy too. Are we linked to Stewart?

Won’t say I would want robinson or Blount over him until watching more of his tape but I’ve seen all I need to see with smith that guy is built differently

I feel you but I think J Smith is a top ten pick too. That kid looks like a can’t miss guy too. Are we linked to Stewart?
1701575283346.gif

Advertisement

Won’t say I would want robinson or Blount over him until watching more of his tape but I’ve seen all I need to see with smith that guy is built differently
Only thing about smith I think he's as close to a boom or bust prospect there is pause. He already has all of these stipulations he looking for, his dad is heavily involved as well sounds like it. He would be on transfer watch every offseason I feel. Every bad game his dad would be ranting on social media.

Advertisement
Only thing about smith I think he's as close to a boom or bust prospect there is pause. He already has all of these stipulations he looking for, his dad is heavily involved as well sounds like it. He would be on transfer watch every offseason I feel. Every bad game his dad would be ranting on social media.
Put a line in the NIL deal that says no talking sht on Twitter. I didn’t know that stuff but the kid is a game changer for sure

Ahhhh that sucks ***….i always felt though either he’s going to be great or won’t live up to it. His hype is almost unrealistic at this point. And we will get blamed for it. Stewart is my number one prospect this cycle.

Advertisement
Ahhhh that sucks ***….i always felt though either he’s going to be great or won’t live up to it. His hype is almost unrealistic at this point. And we will get blamed for it. Stewart is my number one prospect this cycle.
Yea it's going to be tough to meet those expectations. I agree gotta go with Stewart as well the potential of a 3rd and long with lightfoot Bain Scott and Stewart is to good. It's not like we don't have carr jojo and ray ray right now. The Wr position is completely reliant on the QB a defensive line can take over a game though. Pause for all of that jic.

Yea it's going to be tough to meet those expectations. I agree gotta go with Stewart as well the potential of a 3rd and long with lightfoot Bain Scott and Stewart is to good. It's not like we don't have carr jojo and ray ray right now. The Wr position is completely reliant on the QB a defensive line can take over a game though. Pause for all of that jic.
Facts when u watch bama and uga their DLs control the game every **** year. Let your fast and big linebackers run free and damage sh. To me DL is the most important in cfb. DT alone is a position elite teams fight for yearly and it can make or break your entire trajectory.

Advertisement
This feels like a Troll post by a Gator fan from Jacksonville. Real Miami fans do not agree with your post at all. Recruiting experts think Jeremiah is the top prospect in the nation. Don’t come on here trying to stir the pot.

Jeremiah & his teammates combined with our stout trench play (which is only going to get stronger), TEs like Arroyo & Lofton, and a great stable of running backs (which will be even better next yr) would make our offense really potent. Jeremiah would absolutely feast here.

What stipulations are you talking about?

We have reallocated funds. What do players want more? NIL or new facilities?
IMO, The facility arms races are over now with NIL.
I would much rather the money be put to actually getting the players needed to win. Can’t ignore facilities, we still need to have good infrastructure but this ridiculous spending on athletic complexes for hundreds of millions is no longer as important to recruits now that they are getting payed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back