2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think people still believe we have 0% chance because he’s flirting with 3 schools not named OSU. I just think that Miami needs a better QB in the class to help push the interest higher because Judd isn’t making anyone swoon lol
45% of the starting QBs in Week 1 were transfers. It is a virtual coin flip that a WR plays with a different QB than the one that is on a roster at commitment time

Currently 6 of the AP top 10 and 13 of the top 25

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y'all keep thinking we have no chance with JS....
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

I dont think people still believe we have 0% chance because he’s flirting with 3 schools not named OSU. I just think that Miami needs a better QB in the class to help push the interest higher because Judd isn’t making anyone swoon lol
??????? What does JUDD have to do with who the starting QB will be in 2024/2025? Ever heard of a). Emory Williams b). Transfer portal c). Possibility that TVD does return? Judd is a PROJECT that might or might not work out with him developing into a backup.

That's not the point. What % of 5 star WRs sign with 3* QB commits? That would be the counter argument.
That counter argument would be valid pre-transfer portal. The market has been reset. I know your cousin thought differently, but the truth of the matter is that mindset is rapidly becoming antiquated. I'm not bashing the kid because the transfer portal is still relatively new.

Players, Wrs in particular, should be looking at the system more than the actual Qbs either on the roster or committed. It's the system that will attract the high level Qb that's probably not even on the roster. In 2 years, no one knows who the Qb will be. Is he already on the roster? Well judging by this year's data (small sample-size i know), there's almost a 50/50 chance that the answer is no. This is the new age of CFB

Advertisement
Make changes at OC, QB and WR coach? ✅
Maintain open lines of communication? ✅
Show much improved results on the field? ✅

Mario and staff have given us a chance in this recruitment. Next steps?

Continue showing out on the field. Keep pushing with the contact. Give him a reason to be excited about the future at QB1 (whether that's through HS recruiting, the portal, TVD staying, or Emory stepping in and looking good against ACC competition). And some offensive staff disruption at OSU wouldn't hurt.

Still a lot of work to be done in the next 2-1/2 months, but this seems to be trending in the right direction over the last 2 months.

That counter argument would be valid pre-transfer portal. The market has been reset. I know your cousin thought differently, but the truth of the matter is that mindset is rapidly becoming antiquated. I'm not bashing the kid because the transfer portal is still relatively new.

Players, Wrs in particular, should be looking at the system more than the actual Qbs either on the roster or committed. It's the system that will attract the high level Qb that's probably not even on the roster. In 2 years, no one knows who the Qb will be. Is he already on the roster? Well judging by this year's data (small sample-size i know), there's almost a 50/50 chance that the answer is no. This is the new age of CFB
The argument isn't thats it's the only factor or even the biggest factor. He mentioned that it would help. Are you still opposed to that line of thought?

The argument isn't thats it's the only factor or even the biggest factor. He mentioned that it would help. Are you still opposed to that line of thought?
Nobody is arguing it will help, but the original comment "the u is back..." posted inferred the reason he is not convinced we will get him is because we are missing an elite QB in the high school class. Does it help, of course, but its not even close to be one of the really important factors like: Coaching, nil, location, depth chart/current roster, facilities, and more

Advertisement
Nobody is arguing it will help, but the original comment "the u is back..." posted inferred the reason he is not convinced we will get him is because we are missing an elite QB in the high school class. Does it help, of course, but its not even close to be one of the really important factors like: Coaching, nil, location, depth chart/current roster, facilities, and more
This is the quote I'm refferring to where I came in at.

Always a joy to see how **** bent you are on telling everyone with different opinion than you they are wrong. No need to even present any evidence or factual data.

Go cry some more. He's projecting his insecure opinions onto recruits. It's pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as you defending all the stray dip****s on the board, because you're trying to pick another fight with me.

Go cry some more. He's projecting his insecure opinions onto recruits. It's pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as you defending all the stray dip****s on the board, because you're trying to pick another fight with me.
Was looking for something a little more percentage based but always a pleasure. For the record their are only 2 posters on this board I truly dislike.

Advertisement
Make changes at OC, QB and WR coach? ✅
Maintain open lines of communication? ✅
Show much improved results on the field? ✅

Mario and staff have given us a chance in this recruitment. Next steps?

Continue showing out on the field. Keep pushing with the contact. Give him a reason to be excited about the future at QB1 (whether that's through HS recruiting, the portal, TVD staying, or Emory stepping in and looking good against ACC competition). And some offensive staff disruption at OSU wouldn't hurt.

Still a lot of work to be done in the next 2-1/2 months, but this seems to be trending in the right direction over the last 2 months.
Now this is the kind of information, that I pay big money to read! :ROFLMAO:

JoJo says "what about me?" We do have the number 3 WR committed. I get it, JS is one of the best WR recruits in a little bit .. but I think the point stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back