Jarren Williams Suspended

Advertisement
I’ll admit when first hired I thought it was a good fit. I was so wrong. Sure these are young men and will make some mistakes. I know I did. As the head coach it’s his program and it starts with him. The players it seems are not buying into what he’s selling. If he truly loves this program he needs to step up take responsibility and make the changes that need to be made to right this sinking ship.
Having said that I have little faith that he will.

Advertisement
Weldon, Perry, and Williams have all been suspended this year. QBs are supposed to be leaders, man these guys just don’t care

Seriously, what the F is wrong with team? It’s just unbelievable. Are the inmates running the asylum? Or Richt suspend kids for any minor infraction? This **** is getting crazy. That makes every QB has recruited being suspended at one time or another.

Yep - Richt caught him using too much toilet paper - AND reading on the can.

Bro I don’t know where you are getting I’m a Richt thumper from, it’s obvious the dude has lost control of at least the young players, which are the bright spot of our team. I just said any normal coach would have suspended any player who missed a practice and film sessions leading up into game day. Richt has a lot of adjusting to do and I’m not sure if he will do it.
He didnt miss one single practice. He missed meetings. Not gonna go into the rest but hes certainly not the only qb we have who's missed a meeting or two at some point... but as has been explained to him if you wanna suceed you take excuses out of the equation & that's a dual sided coin. Kids fed up & cant blame him.

Advertisement
He didnt miss one single practice. He missed meetings. Not gonna go into the rest but hes certainly not the only qb we have who's missed a meeting or two at some point... but as has been explained to him if you wanna suceed you take excuses out of the equation & that's a dual sided coin. Kids fed up & cant blame him.

I heard he missed Thursday’s practice, if that’s incorrect I apologize but can’t miss meetings either. Kids young but there’s a way to handle stuff of your fed up or not and obviously kids not getting good guidance. Even if we wants to leave (hypothetically) until you’re not longer on the practice field you handle your business it’s common sense

If Jarren ends up transferring, add that to the 45+ page list of fireable offenses for Richt.

I'm no coach but if I had an assistant who had 75% of the guys in his room getting suspended, some more than once, possibly 50% of the room missing meetings; imma assume that assistant doesn't have the respect of said room and prolly shouldn't be running said room. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it sounds like.

Advertisement
The QB room is such a joke. Malik is a baseball player, Perry is dumb as rocks, Cade is a frat star, and Jarren is trending in the wrong way. Oh, and the group is led by the biggest joke in Jon Richt.
Why is Jarren trending the wrong way? Because he got suspended by the pastor?

Seriously, what the F is wrong with team? It’s just unbelievable. Are the inmates running the asylum? Or Richt suspend kids for any minor infraction? This **** is getting crazy. That makes every QB has recruited being suspended at one time or another.

What's wrong? Is that a serious question? I'll tell you what's wrong right now. What you are seeing is a mutiny developing. At this point it's obvious that Richt has completely lost this football team. The guys no longer believe in him as their leader.

Ive said it a million times and I'll say it again. The single most important quality neccesary to be a head coach is leadership. You must be a true leader of men in order to succeed. A guy can have experience, knowledge, a great system, be a great salesman and recruiter but if he is not a leader of men he is guaranteed to fail. Now even if you do posses that leadership quality you still have to maintain and earn the right to hold on to it. When a coach losses his team its over because it's incredibly rare for a coach to win his guys back once he has lost them.

This is why the administration is in such a bad position. Everyone knows tbat Richt is a dead man walking at this point but firing him after this season is most likely not an option. So unless major and i mean major changes take place(hiring a savage OC, replacing Searles, and a new QB coach) we will see the entire ship sink even further until it actually hits rock bottom. You will see a team just going through the motions, an empty Hard Rock, banners and toxicity all over the internet.

So Saban, Urb, Dabz,,,guys like Pete Carroll and Chip Kelly, JJ, Dennis.....All of those guys are not normal coaches because they don't play that schit. They rarely if ever suspended their stars.

Nice. Thanks for the reach around.

Those coaches players listen to them. Saban and company, say what you want, they run their **** like a business and if you're not performing, you're out of a job.

Their teams are basically a bunch of rabid dogs who've been starved and just waiting to get their shot, so they'll line up, do what's asked, and eat when they get their chance.
We aren't there yet and don't seem to have the dogs in the upper classes to keep the young pups in line. The best part of our great teams wasn't the policing of our teams by the coaches, but the policing of themselves by the players. Once we get back to that point, dumb **** like this will decrease as they all push one another.

Advertisement
Williams was tardy for practice when it became abundantly clear Richt would never play him this year? Suspension time.

Rosier can be the worst QB in Division 1 as a fifth-year senior, but kept getting start after start as our losses kept piling up? Perfectly acceptable.

Selective accountability.

If you let Jarren run late and N'Kosi start when he's suspended all the time what does that say to the rest of the team?

Those coaches players listen to them. Saban and company, say what you want, they run their **** like a business and if you're not performing, you're out of a job.

Their teams are basically a bunch of rabid dogs who've been starved and just waiting to get their shot, so they'll line up, do what's asked, and eat when they get their chance.
We aren't there yet and don't seem to have the dogs in the upper classes to keep the young pups in line. The best part of our great teams wasn't the policing of our teams by the coaches, but the policing of themselves by the players. Once we get back to that point, dumb **** like this will decrease as they all push one another.

this x 1000. too much ego and not enough accountability in the Gables.

The staff needs to reassess their evaluations. They need physical freaks, but don't necessarily need to be the most sought-after recruits. Some of these kids quit at the first sign of adversity, then broadcast their butt-hurt all over the internet for the world to see. These young men are highly sensitive and I think our utility of social media has a lot to do with it.

Last edited:
this x 1000. too much ego and not enough accountability in the Gables.

The staff needs to reassess their evaluations. They need physical freaks, but don't necessarily need to be the most sought-after recruits. Some of these quit at the first sign of adversity, then broadcast their butt-hurt all over the internet. These kids are highly sensitive and I think our utility of social media has a lot to do with it.

they can start by assessing themselves as coaches...

Advertisement
Back