2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Before the youngins brush this off, this was before family plans with unlimited talk and text

One of the things we got in trouble for back in 1986 was "fraudulent use of calling card numbers".

Yes, kiddies, back in the old days of landline telephones, you could only call "locally", and if you wanted to call someone more than 30 (or so) miles away, you had to type in a 16 digit code from a "long distance calling card" in order to pay for your "long distance charges".

Advertisement
guru studio no GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

the sad part is how taken advantage these kids by their own families. theyre just lottery tickets in a lot of cases and theyre left helpless at the end.
This is one of the biggest issues. The family aspect is mind blowing especially coming from where I did. I couldn’t imagine my mother pimping me or treating me like a lottery ticket but it goes on way too much. It’s sad but society is ****ed so it shouldn’t be a surmise. Everyone is out to get theirs even if it means using their own offspring.

I have a couple football players that work with me when schools out and one is a low level D1 recruit. I beat into their heads read all you can on investing and learning about money management. That way you can stack money then invest. You have more access at your finger tips now so use it.

Advertisement
Really should be a class in HS that every student has to take to graduate. There were a bunch of classes I took in HS that I never used again that I had to take to graduate but something like this that everyone will need is ignored.
The state of Florida recently passed a law that HS students have to take a financial literacy class in order to graduate. I believe it goes into effect this school year.

You ever walked a day in your life as a young black male who happens to be a millionaire from one day to the next from more often than not some inner city neighborhood or other rural area? You have a clue what I'm speaking on when it relates to this? I'm asking you this cause I'm assuming your comment was geared towards me. I don't think they are clueless at all and I'm more than aware what they do on them. In this world you're either a predator or your prey. You take a kid who grew up inner city more than likely doesn't have the best group of friends around them or in many other instances even a support system and you give him this money with no responsibility you're just setting them up as prey.

Anyone got a violin?

I'll take my chances with the millions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of the biggest issues. The family aspect is mind blowing especially coming from where I did. I couldn’t imagine my mother pimping me or treating me like a lottery ticket but it goes on way too much. It’s sad but society is ****ed so it shouldn’t be a surmise. Everyone is out to get theirs even if it means using their own offspring.

I have a couple football players that work with me when schools out and one is a low level D1 recruit. I beat into their heads read all you can on investing and learning about money management. That way you can stack money then invest. You have more access at your finger tips now so use it.
See Cormani's mom.

Case study in f***ery

Little late here but I can’t recommend the book ‘the millionaire next door’ enough. Pretty quick and easy read that breaks things down very simply. Some eye opening lessons in there.

Advertisement
Back