2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
This is one of the biggest issues. The family aspect is mind blowing especially coming from where I did. I couldn’t imagine my mother pimping me or treating me like a lottery ticket but it goes on way too much. It’s sad but society is ****ed so it shouldn’t be a surmise. Everyone is out to get theirs even if it means using their own offspring.

I have a couple football players that work with me when schools out and one is a low level D1 recruit. I beat into their heads read all you can on investing and learning about money management. That way you can stack money then invest. You have more access at your finger tips now so use it.
Yeah im an FA in real life. There's plenty of bad apples among us out there.... we're a decent sized shop in a small town... always wondered about the crazy stories you read out there about the insane money mismanagement... we keep things pretty simple relatively, nothing **** like you see a lot of big places try to sell... but in the back of my head at least it would be safe & still there for you in 10 years haha.... great points

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can tell for a fact it’s not us, so why he didn’t just do a top 3 is beyond me.

Our side said Texas but who knows these days. I am just almost certain as most said on our boards, we don’t know why TN is on here.

Maybe he was confused as to who the real UT is?

:LOL:

Advertisement
The way this recruitment has gone, who knows. Last week it was down to Miami and LSU. All I can say is his last visit here definitely helped Miami. If you are a veteran of recruiting, you don't lose it when a recruit makes a unexpected pick. You don't get ****ed at someone who gets it wrong, as their is no 100%, especially today. People get mislead and flat out lied too all the time. This is one, I wait for his lips to speak it.

The way this recruitment has gone, who knows. Last week it was down to Miami and LSU. All I can say is his last visit here definitely helped Miami. If you are a veteran of recruiting, you don't lose it when a recruit makes an unexpected pick. You don't get ****ed at someone who gets it wrong, as their is no 100%, especially today. People get mislead and flat out lied too all the time. This is one, I wait for his lips to speak it.
A kid like this takes the biggest bag

Advertisement
The way this recruitment has gone, who knows. Last week it was down to Miami and LSU. All I can say is his last visit here definitely helped Miami. If you are a veteran of recruiting, you don't lose it when a recruit makes a unexpected pick. You don't get ****ed at someone who gets it wrong, as their is no 100%, especially today. People get mislead and flat out lied too all the time. This is one, I wait for his lips to speak it.

So we found Mike Ryan's account

His recruitment is filled with twists and turns. I remember watching the state championship and he was considered an f$u lock. Fast forward a few months they didn't make his final 4.

I’d better a dollar to a donut that this kid has already made 75K + on visits this year and if a team wants to drop 10-15K to him just to visit I’d put them in my top whatever just to show my appreciation.

This one looks like it’s coming down to nothing more than who throws him the biggest NIL even though his pockets will be full by the time he picks up that first NIL check.

Advertisement
Back