2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Animation Woman GIF by Holler Studios
Show Me The Money GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to imagine him getting away from LSU. OSU is tenuous with Larry Johnson.

I don’t have super specific NIL info but I agree with what @OrangeBowlMagic has been saying in here that what I have heard is that for certain guys we will be the highest bidder always.

Our fans are weird like look at the top 10 rankings the last two years which team doesn’t belong? That’s us.

But I digress…I would say this would be the most unlikely craziest get since I’ve been following recruiting
While I certainly do not disagree with your post, I just get the feeling that going into enemy territory to get a coveted recruit will not be as impossible in this new era as in years past.

As for Jake Stewart specifically, that's going to be a super tough pull even in this new era of college football we find ourselves in. The fact that we are likely to be the highest bidders plus location, plus Jason Taylor plus the fact that nobody outrecruits Mario and staff will have us right in the game however.

Advertisement
While I certainly do not disagree with your post, I just get the feeling that going into enemy territory to get a coveted recruit will not be as impossible in this new era as in years past.

As for Jake Stewart specifically, that's going to be a super tough pull even in this new era of college football we find ourselves in. The fact that we are likely to be the highest bidders plus location, plus Jason Taylor plus the fact that nobody outrecruits Mario and staff will have us right in the game however.
Mario has proven himself time and time again no doubt

It’s a new world with recruiting

Kinda hoping this guy stays in 2026 and be top player in nation and not rush being at a trench position. Even tho we just got Blount that way lol

Advertisement
Back