Issiah Walker in transfer portal

Advertisement
Someone on the UF board posted a brief synopsis of a Live Instagram Walker did last night. Supposedly he wouldn't answer any questions about why he went into the portal. When asked specifically if it had to do with Mullen he said "no comment". When asked about Hevesy, he refused to answer. He also said he expected to resolve his situation this week. He was asked if he was going to transfer to FSU or Miami and he laughed.

Personally, I have real mixed feelings on this kid... Nothing in particular but just a general "eh" feeling

Someone on the UF board posted a brief synopsis of a Live Instagram Walker did last night. Supposedly he wouldn't answer any questions about why he went into the portal. When asked specifically if it had to do with Mullen he said "no comment". When asked about Hevesy, he refused to answer. He also said he expected to resolve his situation this week. He was asked if he was going to transfer to FSU or Miami and he laughed.

Personally, I have real mixed feelings on this kid... Nothing in particular but just a general "eh" feeling
For what? Lol, good he left sh*tville

Advertisement
Now, you're trying to interpret it.

Originally, you said it was a stretch to infer anything Miami by it. It isn't. Now, you're saying it was a stretch to infer that it means Manny turned him down. Of course, that's a stretch.

It’s a stretch and my interpretation was in response to your comment cuz the photo is of #52. Either I stand by what I said. It’s silly for ppl to constantly stalk tweets and try to CIA them into meaning something.

Why is this guy doing an Instagram Live? Just shut up and block someone. I'm not too big on my big men being so attention starved. I'm looking for Rudy Eugene style face eaters who see the DL as 4 tasty-faced Ronald Poppos.
Supposedly was with one of his friends, a lot of people on social media do that

Advertisement
Honestly why would you take him at this point? What message does that send to your current team? You can sign with our rival and then 3 months come here. Rather have the Houston guy. Better player right now and instantly starts.

Newberg just reported he and his family had a Zoom call with the FSU staff. And another is set up soon. Said “all indications” are that Miami is not yet all-in on Walker.

Honestly why would you take him at this point? What message does that send to your current team? You can sign with our rival and then 3 months come here. Rather have the Houston guy. Better player right now and instantly starts.
Why did we take greg olsen(after he chose Notre dame). That’s a I’ll sighted stance period. Get talent by any means and we clearly lack it at the spot he plays. Walker can potentially solidify the left tackle spot for 3 or 4 years and he’s a high upside player. Give me the multi year guy over a guy who has 1 year that you are even just HOPING can make the jump to power 5 football and play well... give me walker point blank period over the Houston guy. It’s not even a guarantee that football is even played this year so why put all your chips in on the Houston guy when you can get a quality talent that can start for your program for years too come?

Why did we take greg olsen(after he chose Notre dame). That’s a I’ll sighted stance period. Get talent by any means and we clearly lack it at the spot he plays. Walker can potentially solidify the left tackle spot for 3 or 4 years and he’s a high upside player. Give me the multi year guy over a guy who has 1 year that you are even just HOPING can make the jump to power 5 football and play well... give me walker point blank period over the Houston guy.

Nope. And normally I give kids the benefit of the doubt. They’re kids. But you didn’t wanna come here 3 months ago, it’s absolutely win now mode at Miami and the Houston kid helps you win today more than Walker does. Sorry kid. Kick rocks.

Advertisement
Nope. And normally I give kids the benefit of the doubt. They’re kids. But you didn’t wanna come here 3 months ago, it’s absolutely win now mode at Miami and the Houston kid helps you win today more than Walker does. Sorry kid. Kick rocks.
No it’s not just kick rocks, season may not even be played and people are seriously turning down the idea of the talking the most advanced lineman in south Florida since ereck flowers because their feelings were hurt in the recruiting process? Makes no sense lol

Newberg just reported he and his family had a Zoom call with the FSU staff. And another is set up soon. Said “all indications” are that Miami is not yet all-in on Walker.
He also said this in a passage.

“I’m not prepared to say the ‘Noles are the leader or favorite. I just didn't sense that confidence from any of the sources I spoke with today.”

Regardless, Miami BETTER be all in

No it’s not just kick rocks, season may not even be played and people are seriously turning down the idea of the talking the most advanced lineman in south Florida since ereck flowers because their feelings were hurt in the recruiting process? Makes no sense lol

My feelings aren’t hurt at all. As I said, I almost always side with the kid. If we didn’t have the Houston kid on the line, I’d for sure say take Walker. But Miami cannot afford to lose anymore. Walker won’t help you much this year. Recruiting is already going to be awful in 2021. If you wanna turn that around, you MUST now. Give me Williams all day over Walker.

Advertisement
My feelings aren’t hurt at all. As I said, I almost always side with the kid. If we didn’t have the Houston kid on the line, I’d for sure say take Walker. But Miami cannot afford to lose anymore. Walker won’t help you much this year. Recruiting is already going to be awful in 2021. If you wanna turn that around, you MUST now. Give me Williams all day over Walker.
Miami won’t land a lineman more gifted than walker in the next few years. He’s that good. It’s not even about what he can do this year but for the years after solidifying An important position on the field for years to come

Miami won’t land a lineman more gifted than walker in the next few years. He’s that good. It’s not even about what he can do this year but for the years after solidifying An important position on the field for years to come

It won’t matter how good of a lineman he is if Miami sucks again and the 2022 class is as bad as the 2021 one is gonna be. There’s no room for more losing. There’s no future. They brought King in to win now. I’m not gonna say Williams is some Outland trophy winner who is gonna be a multi game difference. But he helps a lot at a huge position of need. We can’t afford to wait. Another bad year sets the program back two. Maybe three. Cant afford it.

He also said this in a passage.

“I’m not prepared to say the ‘Noles are the leader or favorite. I just didn't sense that confidence from any of the sources I spoke with today.”

Regardless, Miami BETTER be all in

Just curious - do you have any concern at all what the rest of the current lockerroom thinks? the other kids who were being recruited while he was and most likely know what went down with him. Kids always hear the story.

Advertisement
Back