Ingenuity on Offense - what's on your wish list?

In all seriousness, I think we're going to throw the ball more this year than last. We are just too thin at RB to have them carry the load all season long. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the O moving forward looks very little like it did last year. Richt said he wanted more speed, and the influx of speed that's coming in is crazy. Now, what's he going to do with it?

Advertisement
In all seriousness, I think we're going to throw the ball more this year than last. We are just too thin at RB to have them carry the load all season long. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the O moving forward looks very little like it did last year. Richt said he wanted more speed, and the influx of speed that's coming in is crazy. Now, what's he going to do with it?

I think you're right. Except for FSU.

I think FSU will see a regular dose of Walton and designed QB runs.

Oregon like Offense. Oregon murdered FSU when they did that. We should do the same.. Get the D-lines tired so guys like McDoormat can actually win their match ups against talented fronts.

Advertisement
"Mark Richt has more tricks up his sleeve than we saw in 2016. 2016 was vanilla. The entire season felt like a spring game or fall camp scrimmage. While the Hurricanes were learning the fundamentals and basic reads the playbook stayed stale. But at UGA Coach Richt ran a varied scheme mixing shotgun and under center running game and short passes that will bring Miami back to the future."

Possible Additions to Mark Richt?s Run Game Playbook in 2017 - State of The U

Advertisement
Back