2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I agree, averaging 9 wins a year isn’t bad at all but he will never get over the hump in the B1G. He couldn’t do it at SC where he had the significant talent advantage, he won’t do it when his guys are getting smacked in the mouth and “cold” in Iowa in the middle of November either and they will have the 4th best recruiting class in the conference at best. I just don’t see it.

Good QB coach and OC though, lol.
They play @Wash and @UCLA (lol) in Nov.

Advertisement
Oh, and Riley will never win more than 9 regular season games at SC in the B1G.

I fully expect a brand new LSU team to absolutely smack them in 2 months. LSU will bend them over and do what they wanna do with them along the LOS in Vegas and physically hurt them.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
facts

LR gets one or two good defenders a year, that wont cut it. Unless he has a schematic genius on that side of the ball thats the only way that works.
To make it worse LR just has 0 feel for hiring defensive coaches whatsoever. Once he eventually fails and gets hired Mario should hire him for OC/Qb coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
extremely thoughtful and well written decommitment
And he would never go back especially the way Riley acted on twitter. He basically burned that bridge. It’s one thing for fans to act that way but the HC? He destroyed himself, the wheels low key falling off of that tenure and we will look back at this and remember the red flags were there.

Stubbs/Fitzgerald/Wallace at Safety
Ewald/Pickett/Antoine/Merrick at corner.
Marcelin/Melendez/Nix. At LB
That is an amazing back 7.

Need to land 2 stud DT's (Griffin please) and one Stud Edge. (Epinesa please). The Edge group last year was so good. (Lightfoot, McConathy, Rudolph, Pickett). DT position has some elite talent (Scott, Jones). Sprinkle in a Patterson, Pruitt, Hayes, Mack, Francois.

That is the foundation to a championship defense!

Go canes.

Stubbs/Fitzgerald/Wallace at Safety
Ewald/Pickett/Antoine/Merrick at corner.
Marcelin/Melendez/Nix. At LB
That is an amazing back 7.

Need to land 2 stud DT's (Griffin please) and one Stud Edge. (Epinesa please). The Edge group last year was so good. (Lightfoot, McConathy, Rudolph, Pickett). DT position has some elite talent (Scott, Jones). Sprinkle in a Patterson, Pruitt, Hayes, Mack, Francois.

That is the foundation to a championship defense!

Go canes.
It was always going to take a couple classes but things are really starting to shape up. Team is starting to look real talented collectively. Just need to jumpstart a couple more positions and its back to the standard talentwise that we knew for so long.

Let’s be real. Lincoln trying to recruit the south at usc is just dumb. Best case he lands the kid but ****es off the local schools. Remember Charlie strong at Texas. worst case they blow a ton of money recruiting them. Then look like fools when they bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back