2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1719535291712.gif

Advertisement
Oh, and Riley will never win more than 9 regular season games at SC in the B1G.

I fully expect a brand new LSU team to absolutely smack them in 2 months. LSU will bend them over and do what they wanna do with them along the LOS in Vegas and physically hurt them.

Advertisement
Oh, and Riley will never win more than 9 regular season games at SC in the B1G.

I fully expect a brand new LSU team to absolutely smack them in 2 months. LSU will bend them over and do what they wanna do with them along the LOS in Vegas and physically hurt them.
Hes an x and O guy, they will always be pretty good and sometimes down but he aint winning **** without elite recruits across the board.

Advertisement
Hes an x and O guy, they will always be pretty good and sometimes down but he aint winning **** without elite recruits across the board.

I mean I agree, averaging 9 wins a year isn’t bad at all but he will never get over the hump in the B1G. He couldn’t do it at SC where he had the significant talent advantage, he won’t do it when his guys are getting smacked in the mouth and “cold” in Iowa in the middle of November either and they will have the 4th best recruiting class in the conference at best. I just don’t see it.

Good QB coach and OC though, lol.

I mean I agree, averaging 9 wins a year isn’t bad at all but he will never get over the hump in the B1G. He couldn’t do it at SC where he had the significant talent advantage, he won’t do it when his guys are getting smacked in the mouth and “cold” in Iowa in the middle of November either and they will have the 4th best recruiting class in the conference at best. I just don’t see it.

Iowa???

Come on bruh, you know **** well Iowa couldn't beat USC even if they spotted them 21 points to start the game. They'd lose 23-21.

Just look at what happened when Tennessee played Iowa.

Advertisement

Yea he will get qbs but you need a bit more than that in cfb to be a powerhouse and sometimes you don’t even need a qb when you are in reload mode. Unless he’s a complete ****** qb like TVD and throws away games

Iowa???

Come on bruh, you know **** well Iowa couldn't beat USC even if they spotted them 21 points to start the game. They'd lose 23-21.

They can beat Iowa but was it them last year that had that lights out defense with no Offense? Their defense was insanely good last year

Iowa???

Iowa finally shut down the nepotism might be 23-24 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back