2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can beat Iowa but was it them last year that had that lights out defense with no Offense? Their defense was insanely good last year
Return mostly everybody on defense besides Dejean. Offense should be a little better this year with their regular QB back and not some 300 pound bum back there lol. Still amazing they can pull out 9 and 10 win seasons with 0 offense usually

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iowa???

Come on bruh, you know **** well Iowa couldn't beat USC even if they spotted them 21 points to start the game. They'd lose 23-21.

Just look at what happened when Tennessee played Iowa.

Iowa was the first middle of the pack B1G team that came to mind. Slight exaggeration mentioning them, but my point is they will trip up to some team on the road that they honestly have zero business losing to. It will be somewhere cold, nasty, and them boys will get punched in the mouth.

I just peeped their schedule, they don’t get Oregon/OSU but obviously they have ND and LSU and have to go to Michigan. Their road schedule isn’t that bad though but I am still sticking to my 9-3 prediction.

Iowa finally shut down the nepotism might be 23-24 now.
Screenshot_20240627_185425_Firefox.jpg

This was Iowa's season last year...

They ain't winning sh*t against anybody who isn't a fellow Midwestern pile of dung.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not a Tim Lester believer? Offense can't possibly be worse after firing baby Ferentz.
You think for one second Kirk is going to give TL full autonomy of the Offense?

Their Offense was like that because that's the way Kirk wanted it to be. Brian was nothing more than a scapegoat. Kirk is the Dictator of that program, there isn't a single thing that happens there that he doesn't have say so over.

Their Offense was like that because that's the way Kirk wanted it to be. Brian was nothing more than a scapegoat. Kirk is the Dictator of that program, there isn't a single thing that happens there that he doesn't have say so over.
I don't think he has a choice tbh. Administration seems legit ready to make a move if he can't adapt. This year may very well be his last Brian was a peace offering.

Advertisement

My close friend’s son is a starting LB for Iowa and would concur with your comment. Wholeheartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back