Here comes the CRISTOBAL bandwagon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not a fan of Cristobal. But I'll happily admit I'm wrong if he continues to perform at a high level next year with a new QB and beyond.

Let's not forget the Larry Coker was 24-1 after his second season.

No he doesn’t.

@Miami:
He’ll be in the ACCCG virtually every yr
The state of Florida has no state taxes so he’ll earn more money
Better recruiting base
And...
* A BOT and Admin that would rather the world know UM for marine biology than football
* An AD that isnt qualified to hold his position
* A university that needs to be begged to reinvest in its football program

He is a way better support system in Eugene. I think he would kill at UM but it's tough enough to win in CFB without your own bosses being in the way. At this point in time, And it hurts to say this, I don't believe UM is a disersble job. He would have to beg just to have the $ to hire a real staff.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree. Just trying to be objective about the PAC12. .
How do you rate the PAC 12 compared with the current ACC? Not messing with you. I honestly don't know. Some days I look at the ACC and see it as being the weakest of the P5. But the same argument could be made for the PAC I suppose.

He would flounder here at UM...and would be gone in 3 years. Keep him away and stop making post about him please.

-He's a pretty good RECRUITER (notice i didnt say evaluator). If you truly understood recruiting...you would understand S.fla guys that are RECRUITERS...really recruit well...AWAY from S.Fla. Their whole push is to be your home away from home i understand you..im going to look out for you thing. They dont have to deal with the handlers much ..only when they come in for recruiting season and "butter" them up...the minute they actually are/or have to be in this fishbowl of s.fla recruiting day to day. For example see James Coley and a list of other dead body beastly recruiters.

-He wont get the same amount of funding here that he is at Oregon.
-He will play a better schedule. (I have the pac 12 as the worst of the power 5 for years now)

Congrats to him for winning...but i'm cool on him being a coach here. I'm cool on hiring UM/South Fla guys as well. He isnt a guy that would win a Natty here...he's a guy that would recruit some real good guys for the next coach....by the look of things on the recruiting side right now looks like good ol Manuel is currently doing the same. (even though he isnt a real good recruiter)

Advertisement
And...
* A BOT and Admin that would rather the world know UM for marine biology than football
* An AD that isnt qualified to hold his position
* A university that needs to be begged to reinvest in its football program

He is a way better support system in Eugene.

The AD will get fired because of the Al golden lawsuit.

Oregon is a 2nd tier program, once USC, UCLA, & Stanford get back to normal they won’t be as competitive. Oregon has a ceiling. Miami’s ceiling is higher.

Advertisement
I don't remember anybody being happy about the diaz hire and he was given the job.

Umm the slurping was very strong from the chain lovers and became outrageous once he “fired Richts coaches” which is something that every other new coach does.

He would flounder here at UM...and would be gone in 3 years. Keep him away and stop making post about him please.

-He's a pretty good RECRUITER (notice i didnt say evaluator). If you truly understood recruiting...you would understand S.fla guys that are RECRUITERS...really recruit well...AWAY from S.Fla. Their whole push is to be your home away from home i understand you..im going to look out for you thing. They dont have to deal with the handlers much ..only when they come in for recruiting season and "butter" them up...the minute they actually are/or have to be in this fishbowl of s.fla recruiting day to day. For example see James Coley and a list of other dead body beastly recruiters.

-He wont get the same amount of funding here that he is at Oregon.
-He will play a better schedule. (I have the pac 12 as the worst of the power 5 for years now)

Congrats to him for winning...but i'm cool on him being a coach here. I'm cool on hiring UM/South Fla guys as well. He isnt a guy that would win a Natty here...he's a guy that would recruit some real good guys for the next coach....by the look of things on the recruiting side right now looks like good ol Manuel is currently doing the same. (even though he isnt a real good recruiter)

I've said it before...but...I don't think its an insult to want Mario and to say he's just going to be our Ron Zook.

Advertisement
Back