Here comes the CRISTOBAL bandwagon.

Advertisement
lmfao the woe is me canes fans are worse than the slurpers.

miami was willing to buy out Oregon for Mario but Daddy’s Diaz’s friends Epstein and Lemonis won out.

If we paid Mario, he’d come here. Just like when FSU took Willie.

lmfao the woe is me canes fans are worse than the slurpers.

miami was willing to buy out Oregon for Mario but Daddy’s Diaz’s friends Epstein and Lemonis won out.

If we paid Mario, he’d come here. Just like when FSU took Willie.
How do you know those 2 you named in specific are Diaz Senior ‘s friends on the BOT?

Opinion is not a fact, I respect opinion when talk about coach Mario Cristobal he”s a Miami guy , he place good a great recruiter with god assistants around him , his OC is Marcus Arroyo ... it would be a good look to bring a respectable coach back home . In my opinion it’s an opinion at least you know he truly cares for UM as an Alumni.

Attachments

• 29FBC7F4-E798-41C8-AA00-E523B48AB0F8.webp
    29FBC7F4-E798-41C8-AA00-E523B48AB0F8.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
Opinion is not a fact it’s an opinion , I respect opinion when talk about coach Mario Cristobal he”s a Miami guy , he is a great recruiter with good assistants around him , his OC is Marcus Arroyo that runs a spread offense ... it would be a good look to bring a respectable coach back home with his assistant like Marcus Arroyo . In my opinion it’s an opinion at least you know he truly cares for UM and he is an Alumni.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back