2025 Gavin Nix 4* LB from IMG

Advertisement
the days of Darrell McClover, the Weaver Twins (who stuck around for at least a little bit) and Ken Dangerfield are long gone, unfortunately
Interestingly enough, I randomly spoke with Ken Dangerfield a couple of years ago. He use to work for Verizon support and while waiting for an update, I told him that I'm a 'Canes fan. He asked me if I'm a real 'Canes fan. Once I confirmed, he told me who he was. Pretty cool dude.

Interestingly enough, I randomly spoke with Ken Dangerfield a couple of years ago. He use to work for Verizon support and while waiting for an update, I told him that I'm a 'Canes fan. He asked me if I'm a real 'Canes fan. Once I confirmed, he told me who he was. Pretty cool dude.

Whoa, that's random(and great). Ken was a really good athlete, very valuable on a lot of our special teams units. He could really run. But he got stuck behind some NFL talent. I truly believe he could've started a lot of solid programs and been a productive player. Yet, he stuck around Miami

Nowadays, Im not sure a guy like that doesn't just go into the portal looking for more playing time or greener NIL pastures

But hail #47!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes lazy recruiter so its a good fit but he gets exposed after a few years.he made Blake baker a fall guy and baker seems to be fine on his own.
Duke will have a year or two(assuming they get QB play where they need it out of Murphy)where they will play at a decent level. But thats only because of how well coached they were by previous staff. Coaching & development was top notch. Now yeah, not so much. It'll be the same as it's been everywhere prior with him(as a DC). He looks decent to good until he's gotta get his own kids in house & coached up.

Perkins School for the Blind is a better fit. No college should ever hire him.

Poor recruiting
Poor development
Encouraged the culture rot
No accountability
No leadership

Why would anyone want that as a coach?
Miami is different than duke

“Tell me, was it real?”

This ************ Sonny Crockett looks over at Rico and says "how much time do we have" and Rico tells him "25 minutes", AND HE PULLS OVER TO A PAY PHONE TO CALL HIS SOON-TO-BE EX-WIFE TO ASK HER IF THEIR MARRIAGE WAS REAL!

That is just bad police work, no matter how you slice it...

I'd be willing to bet that if we ever get the Director's Cut of the pilot episode, we would find out that the reason Crockett and Tubbs missed Calderone's plane was that Sonny pulled over to another payphone to call his son to ask him if he liked the police car he got for him as a birthday present!

Advertisement
the days of Darrell McClover, the Weaver Twins (who stuck around for at least a little bit) and Ken Dangerfield are long gone, unfortunately

Come on, now....Dangerfield gets NO RESPECT!

1719849444824.png

Advertisement

To confirm, did you have to give him the last 4 digits of your UM Student ID number?

To confirm, did you have to give him the last 4 digits of your UM Student ID number?
Lol, nah. He asked me who was the middle linebacker on the last NC team. I was a little insulted by such an easy question, but I answered "Vilma of course". He then asked if I knew who his backup was, which I didn't, and he said, "well, you're talking to him."

Perkins School for the Blind is a better fit. No college should ever hire him.

Poor recruiting
Poor development
Encouraged the culture rot
No accountability
No leadership

Why would anyone want that as a coach?

It's the Peter Principle. He keeps rising to the role he's ineffective in. And that's HC. He's fine as a DC because he can just scheme up plays and not worry about program building and recruiting. Even there, he gets predictable within a few years. But his two PSU season show he's not "bad" at DC. I admit that I kept hoping he'd coordinate there for one more year because I was certain the wheels would fall off. He got out just in time IMO lol. But the facts are that his record shows he can coordinate. HC or anything to do with recruiting and he's a program buster.

Advertisement
Back