2025 Gavin Nix 4* LB from IMG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tweet marked sensitive so CIS won't show it

1719717315559.png

Advertisement
Man I love this, been so long since UM has had a legit LB room (backups included).

If Nix and Melendez stick, that would be 6 LB commits in the top 200 over a four year span.

We signed 0 in the five years before Mario.

What you didn’t like our LBs when we were starting Flagg and Jennings? You didn’t like the 2021 class of Troutman and Tyler Jihnson? I’m shocked!

I can’t remember who it was that said Vilma wouldn’t leave them alone as a freshmen asking questions

I know their careers didn’t overlap but I swore it was Ray or he was telling the story. Said Vilma just followed them around the whole time 😂
I do like the Vilma comparisons too

Man I love this, been so long since UM has had a legit LB room (backups included).

If Nix and Melendez stick, that would be 6 LB commits in the top 200 over a four year span.

Signing 0 blue chip lb’s is how you have UNC run for 300 on you. Talent is night and day in the places it matters most.

Advertisement

I fell in love with Miami as a kid because of linebacker play. It was depressing to see such a hard fall off, Thank God things are changing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back