2025 Gavin Nix 4* LB from IMG

Advertisement
@DMoney in the June 28, 2024 Bank

I still like Miami for LB Gavin Nix (IMG).

Advertisement
The Vilma comparisons make sense. Similar height, same position, and most importantly, a similar ability to be just patient enough to diagnose the play and then explode into the tackle.
I know Vilma didn’t have the talent around him that this kid has, but didn’t he put up monster numbers at Gables?

Advertisement
Nix and who else ? Let’s go, don’t wait to join the party when everyone has arrived, time to jump on board is now boys. Is Mario hosting the pool party this weekend ?

And came in as a 3 star because he was undersized despite the big time production
I remember him calling out the plays like "the run is coming RIGHT HERE!" Gables had two monsters at LB that year, I wanna say the other went to NCST but could be wrong.. People heard the name coral gables and thought **** was sweet, then Gore and Vilma come out and open up shop.. like wtf..

lmaooo

Advertisement
I remember him calling out the plays like "the run is coming RIGHT HERE!" Gables had two monsters at LB that year, I wanna say the other went to NCST but could be wrong.. People heard the name coral gables and thought **** was sweet, then Gore and Vilma come out and open up shop.. like wtf..

lmaooo
The Late Great Roger Pollard. My homeboy Randall big brother…

lmaooo
I can’t remember who it was that said Vilma wouldn’t leave them alone as a freshmen asking questions

I know their careers didn’t overlap but I swore it was Ray or he was telling the story. Said Vilma just followed them around the whole time 😂

Advertisement
No. One more we're after that has a green light no matter who we bring in.
That's probably the case, but likely means Marcelin wouldn't be in this class. I don't see how we can take 4 LBs without Bissainthe and Alderman declaring for the draft, and like chase Smith grad transferring. We NEED like 7 DBs, and are likely going for at least 4-6 DLineman/EDGE. That'd be 15-17 on Defense. I mean I guess if we're bringing in a 27-30 man HS class. Cause offensively we're going for 5 OL, and have a Qb, RB, and 2 TEs. So probably 3-4 WRs. That's 12-13 Offense.

Advertisement
Back