2025 Gavin Nix 4* LB from IMG

Tell Lebron James GIF

@JamesQuall

Even though this was an amazing joke, I think a bit of a Scared Straight moment might be in order just so K9 stays on the path
Community Ill Allow It GIF

But he's on some mighty thin ice

Ice Skater Falls Through Thin Ice GIF by ViralHog

Advertisement
Duke will have a year or two(assuming they get QB play where they need it out of Murphy)where they will play at a decent level. But thats only because of how well coached they were by previous staff. Coaching & development was top notch. Now yeah, not so much. It'll be the same as it's been everywhere prior with him(as a DC). He looks decent to good until he's gotta get his own kids in house & coached up.

Agree with this. Maybe Manny wises up and loads his staff with recruiters and Banda types though? I don't really care if he succeeds or not, as long as we paste 40+ on him and win by 3 TDs.

Advertisement
Since this turned into a manny thread. I’ll chime in with the ole “if we don’t beat them at home it’ll be mtsu bad”

I do think we smack them cause that qb is a statue and our pass rush will be elite.

Agree with this. Maybe Manny wises up and loads his staff with recruiters and Banda types though? I don't really care if he succeeds or not, as long as we paste 40+ on him and win by 3 TDs.
What's he gonna open a bar on campus? Never understood this fascination with the bartender. Dude was just another mandy without the desire to break down film.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know Dorsey or Banda? Wouldn't mind catching a Browns game & not paying over $100 for nose bleed seats.

Love the bartender but CLE pass defense been good before him..let’s not do that guys

Anywho BACK to G. Nix..CANE

What's he gonna open a bar on campus? Never understood this fascination with the bartender. Dude was just another mandy without the desire to break down film.

IDGAF about Manny or the bartender. So I'm not going to defend either one of them.

Advertisement
Back