Gattis Sucks Bro Super Megathread

Winning 7 games is terrible. Offense was better but still left a lot to be desired. It's OK. More importantly can we start drawing up a list for who is next? I know @Liberty City El is itching to compile a list but I think he needs some added convincing
nope-pic-27.gif

Advertisement
If we are being honest here there are multiple staffers who need to bounce.

Gattis- enough said
Addae- what does he do?
Ponce- see above
Mirabal-see above
Both DL coaches- see above

Fringe: Steele. Not sure what to make of him yet.

Need:

A dedicated STC. No more of this part time work

An innovative OC with QB development track record who can identify and recruit. Currently we have a QB coach who should be coaching wide outs and and OC that coaches WRs LOL

Hot take: tiktok Feld needs to be replaced as well.

I don't know who you are arguing against. This offense would be hard to watch on the radio yet alone TV. I just hate comparisons to last year it's not apples to apples and we didn't set the world on fire then either.

Not arguing at all, stating facts. But if you are saying last year was terrible, what is this year?

Advertisement
Not arguing at all, stating facts. But if you are saying last year was terrible, what is this year?
I'm saying we don't have the same personnel this year as last year. We also had games last year offense didn't show up. This year is unbearable but it's not we have the same guys doing worse.

I think MC might revisit the Jason Candle pursuit. I would hope we at least interview Briles & Anae.
No thanks on any member of the Briles family(F that nonsense, we have self respect as a program and as human beings). Anae and Candle would be good choices, kick the tires on Graham Harrell, just find someone, anyone that has better grasp of how to put a gameplan together. I know there are things outside of Gattis' control, but you can't bring this guy back, it just isn't working and Mario can't afford to waste another season.

Advertisement
No thanks on any member of the Briles family(F that nonsense, we have self respect as a program and as human beings). Anae and Candle would be good choices, kick the tires on Graham Harrell, just find someone, anyone that has better grasp of how to put a gameplan together. I know there are things outside of Gattis' control, but you can't bring this guy back, it just isn't working and Mario can't afford to waste another season.
I think Anae is a great compromise for a guy like Mario. Creative concepts with misdirection, exploits mismatches well yet will run the ball and want to be physical too.

Advertisement
We do? Nah gimme a briles

We do? Nah gimme a briles
You don't but I would be embarrassed if my alma mater hired someone that thought it was a good idea to bully rape victims, and then actively try to cover it up. F that, winning games isn't that important, and there are too many good OC candidates out there for Miami to reach out to someone like that. Maybe, not just maybe if more of our fans gave a crap about the UNIVERSITY, they would see why those that do have a beef with people like Art and Kendal Briles.

Advertisement
I agree. The scheme he uses itself isn't anything crazy but he has an excellent feel for calling the right plays at the right time. I would love to see how he would use Jacurri.
I always forget about Mullen. Great playcaller, not a great recruiter, but there are enough good recruiters on staff to cover for that. I'd rather have pure playcallers that can teach, and surround them with legit recruiters, instead of having all recruiters, and no playcallers.

I always forget about Mullen. Great playcaller, not a great recruiter, but there are enough good recruiters on staff to cover for that. I'd rather have pure playcallers that can teach, and surround them with legit recruiters, instead of having all recruiters, and no playcallers.

youre okay with Mullen who was on staff w urban and Zach smith and likely looked the other way when Aaron Hernandez did some ****. just curious. I want to win football games. I can separate the two. football coaches are sometimes ****** people. Andy Reid is a ****** parent. we all know the stuff with dungy and his family life

Advertisement
Back