Tears Gator Tears

Urban Meyer faked a heart attack to get out of Hogtown.

Never forget.

"A Catholic school." The guy who was groping women in public? I guess that checks out (and I'm Catholic, so don't give me **** about that joke)...

View attachment 303420
What subject was this move covered at his Catholic school?

1726507599411.jpeg

Advertisement
There is no way...there is NO way the Gators are stupid enough to hire Al Golden.

The only way it would work is if he doesnt work for much, and then they put a ****load of money in NIL, and do not allow him to hire a defensive coordinator. Even then, its a 3-5 year build.

Randy Shannon would be a better choice. Seriously.

With Urban Meyer, he proved he could win at UF, but how much baggage is UF willing to tolerate? When he was winning with UF, his football team had 30ish arrests. In this day and age, can you get away with that? Even if you win? Even if Tim Tebow was your QB?

Theres also the heart attack. Even if it was legit (and I dont), I'd believe UF would have to take the position not to hire him citing health concerns.

Personally, if I were UF, I'd do a very careful coaching search and pull the trigger when I knew I have the perfect hire. No retreads. No rough diamonds. Floridas situation cannot be turned around quickly anyway. Be patient.

Our BOT wanted Mario for years, and when they finally decided they really wanted him, in a rare move, they opened the checkbook to get him. And still took him a bit to get online.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ive never heard a member of our fanbase ( male ) say they would perform a sexual act on another man if something were to come true.
There was that one dude that was a member here that posted about sucking ****s on Twitter. What was his name @RVACane ? Reverend Lee or something like that ?

Advertisement
There was that one dude that was a member here that posted about sucking ****s on Twitter. What was his name @RVACane ? Reverend Lee or something like that ?
D Rev Lee. The guy who posted a video of his Pop Warner highlight.
@RVACane how did that not make it here?

Kiffin and Drinkwitz are at better programs right now. Would Fisch really leave UW for UF knowing how quick UF cycles through coaches? He seems more pragmatic than that. Leipold doesn’t seem like a fit.

I’m sure Golesh, PSU OC, and Chadwell would take their chances. I think Malzahn is a name for them, I find it hard to believe they go with a no p4 experience guy again.

We’re screwed if THAT’S our hot board. My gawd

Advertisement
We’re screwed if THAT’S our hot board. My gawd

It’s a new world with NIL. 5 years ago UF would have their pick but programs like Mizzou and Ole Miss can hold onto their coaches with NIL investments.

I think UF needs their version of Mark Richt. A guy that can come in, get the **** together in all areas, and stabilize the program in a few years.

Advertisement
It’s a new world with NIL. 5 years ago UF would have their pick but programs like Mizzou and Ole Miss can hold onto their coaches with NIL investments.

I think UF needs their version of Mark Richt. A guy that can come in, get the **** together in all areas, and stabilize the program in a few years.
They had him before Napier. He just needed Napiers backing and staff funding.

Advertisement
Back