Tears Gator Tears

Can't wait...

1726501314858.png

Advertisement
After reading so much of uf/fsu insiders posts it’s so clear to me that our insiders are more measured/accurate and less sunshine pumper-ish.

Thank you to our insiders for keeping us even keeled compared to the disasters that are uf/fsu’s message boards.
Great point

When you know your product is mediocre you really gotta sell it to keep people engaged

But when your product is legit you just point to the scoreboard

**** we’ve been on the other side of it for a long time we know what it looks like

Advertisement
Urban Meyer faked a heart attack to get out of Hogtown.

Never forget.

"A Catholic school." The guy who was groping women in public? I guess that checks out (and I'm Catholic, so don't give me **** about that joke)...

View attachment 303420
If he is so great and his last tenure was the best in UF history why wouldn't that be enough to get him in? Plus I doubt he really cares about their Ring of Honor. That kind of thing might matter to an alum like Mario but I don't think Urban is losing sleep because he might not get into their Ring of Honor.

This is the guy who came up with all the brilliant ideas to fix UF, like "only read the 247 site"...

View attachment 303419
YouSuckMoveBack has a team or is just counting his mom and dad who he consulted over breakfast after coming upstairs from his bedroom? Love it when random internet message board users claim to have a team that has nothing better to do then look into the UF coaching situation.

Great point

When you know your product is mediocre you really gotta sell it to keep people engaged

But when your product is legit you just point to the scoreboard

**** we’ve been on the other side of it for a long time we know what it looks like
I happened upon a popular Gator YouTube person who gets inside info from folks around that program..and they had fans call into the show..they all are ****ed about the narrative that was fed to them all offseason.

-apparently Getting Napier to hire a OC was something fans & most importantly boosters wanted..Napier just added a extra oline coach lol.

-they were also sold on impact transfers like #12 & #20 on Defense..both guys got their ankles taken so far.

-they were also sold that loosing their 2 best players to UGA(RB) & Ole Miss (DE) respectively would be replaced..they didn’t replace either through the portal lol.

Now, they’re musing over a return of spurrier to finish this season or bringing back Urban 😂👎🏾. The gaytor misery Absolutely melts my heart.

Advertisement
The best part of this past week was Lagway looking like *** against an actual defense.

I think he'll be a good player - but their fans thinking a true frosh is going to light up an Elko defense is off the charts delusional
They (fans) actually wanted Mertz to get the bulk of the snaps after lagway looked like a TF..they were mad Billy didn’t ride with Mertz lol

Advertisement
If he is so great and his last tenure was the best in UF history why wouldn't that be enough to get him in? Plus I doubt he really cares about their Ring of Honor. That kind of thing might matter to an alum like Mario but I don't think Urban is losing sleep because he might not get into their Ring of Honor.

Yes.

What Urban REALLY wants is to be the Honorary Mr. Two Bits...life-changing...

Advertisement
The best part of this past week was Lagway looking like *** against an actual defense.

I think he'll be a good player - but their fans thinking a true frosh is going to light up an Elko defense is off the charts delusional

I warned people that this could happen...

Talented kid. Second college football game ever, against a (now) ranked aTm...

Advertisement
Back