Tears Gator Tears

Guys, I have a confession to make. In an effort to convince the UF BOT to retain Billy Napier for at least 1 more season, I sent a transfer QB prospect to their chairman and AD, with a cc: to the Governor. I am nervous about what I've unleashed because they immediately called off their meeting.

Advertisement
Leading candidate??
GXikQM-WoAAI2E_.jpg

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane

View attachment 303302

Yesterday after the game as captured by the two of us…

View attachment 303303

Today when their writer’s backtracking.

View attachment 303304

My Tears brother, you are 100% correct.

First, Jacob Rudner made the meeting out to sound like it was formal, though he did toss in the word "presumably" when describing the topic of conversation.

Then it became apparent that there was an already-scheduled meeting, and that the Florida BOT couldn't just bring up "new bidness" without violating the notice provisions called for in the Florida statutes.

That's when things shifted to an "informal" and/or Zoom/Teams based discussion, which PRESUMABLY (to quote Rudner) would not be violative of Florida law.

Finally, Rudner back-filled his assumption-laden original post with the word "informal", as if that would quiet his restless and thirsty band of vicious porsters.

It definitely appears that Rudner got out over his skis when he first announced the "BOT Meeting" and its "presumptive" topic of discussion. And, yes, it went hand-in-hand with his solemn "It's Time To Fire Billy" article.

Hopefully, we can recognize that ANY insider can be fed some overly aggressive info that does not fully come to pass. **** happens. Fortunately, we are not the angry torch-bearers who are looking to burn Rudner's house down right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the main reasons we make fun of them is because of statements like the very first one.

Ive never heard a member of our fanbase ( male ) say they would perform a sexual act on another man if something were to come true.

And the other clown school up the road has fans ready to eat **** out of an ice cream cone if they lose.

I know some of our fans don't believe that original post, and it is true that some of the Gator porsters modified it for comedic effect.

But it happened. I assure you, he posted that.

Advertisement
Mrs. Fly and I had dinner with my Bull gator partner and his wife. He is convinced that Kiffin is dying to move to Hogtown. Even Mrs. Fly laughed and pointed out that no one actually lives in Hogtown except while they are at UF studying beer pong. I guess she does listen to what I say during games.

Mrs. Fly sounds incredibly intelligent!

Seeing Grayson McCall post-Chadwell and seeing what he’s doing at Liberty and already done at Coastal Carolina…

You’d have a hard time convincing me Chadwell wouldn’t be the best option behind Kiffin.

Rivals and media would hype it like another Napier situation but there’s no comparison. Chadwell’s system is elite
You must recruit. This is the problem with the G5 hire. You wanna win big you need to know what them big boy pants feel like and how to wear them.

Advertisement
Back