Tears Gator Tears

Thanks 423. It's been great. I won't be able to go for as long in the future but it's been great. They went snorkeling off an island, saw some great beaches and are doing a chocolate factory tour in Santo Domingo on Monday plus checking out the oldest church in the hemisphere. Of course, dessert everywhere I go helps. Got it all lined up.

Nice, I was in the Dominican with the family for spring break. If you see a dude rocking that terrible uga sweater you're in the same spot I was in.

91tPW+JRAoL._SL1500_.webp

Seriously, like 95 degrees and a guy was wearing this thing.

Advertisement
Nice, I was in the Dominican with the family for spring break. If you see a dude rocking that terrible uga sweater you're in the same spot I was in.

View attachment 61115

Seriously, like 95 degrees and a guy was wearing this thing.

That’s the obligatory Champtionship Seeater UGAy would have worn if they won. Instead it got shipped to various countries and handed out as good will.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators are ******* idiots. How is Scarlett supposed to win the Heisman when feleipe franks goes for 3000 and 30 touchdowns?

Advertisement
Looks like they’ll have a Dorsey/McGahee dilemma on their hands between Franks & Scarlett. Those 2 should be good for 80 TD’s easily.

So I dropped by for my GAYtor tears night cap and boy oh boy it never disappoints!
Scarlett as a Heisman!!!!!!
Only in GAYtor logics

Advertisement
Back