Tears Gator Tears

LOL...

Screenshot_2018-07-07-19-21-00.webp
Screenshot_2018-07-07-19-21-16.webp

Advertisement
"without any secrets your left with just a swamp." It ain't no secret gaytor land is just a swamp!

Advertisement
Hope you had a great time on vacay with your kids!
Thanks 423. It's been great. I won't be able to go for as long in the future but it's been great. They went snorkeling off an island, saw some great beaches and are doing a chocolate factory tour in Santo Domingo on Monday plus checking out the oldest church in the hemisphere. Of course, dessert everywhere I go helps. Got it all lined up.

Advertisement
Are you guys ready for another snoozefest edition of Friday Night Bites in Gheysville?

Last year was the year of necrophiliac shark *** and the PB&J sammich. It was a time to try on the "outfit" and hear chucklemouth say "you're gonna be a gaytor."

What's Mullet gonna do to top that?

Are you guys ready for another snoozefest edition of Friday Night Bites in Gheysville?

Last year was the year of necrophiliac shark *** and the PB&J sammich. It was a time to try on the "outfit" and hear chucklemouth say "you're gonna be a gaytor."

What's Mullet gonna do to top that?

I feel like a kid in December. I just want all the days between now and Friday Night Bites to move as quickly as possible. I want to revel in the misery posts that Mullet gifts us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's no other fan base that could just keep feeding us this way.

By rights, there should be 700 pages of nole tears, but they just don't provide as much material. They suck balls, but the noles have a semi-realistic view of things and at least a shred of dignity. Gayters? Not so much.

Advertisement
Back