Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I still cant wrap my head around them about to drop $100mil or so to fix this program.
- billy and staff buyout
- buy out of w/e coach they go after
- new coach and staff contracts

Is Lane a serious option for you guys? I have heard mixed things to the point idk which side is accurate. Lol.

Advertisement

Glad (and shocked) there's no video of my alter ego screaming and tumbling down the stairs of one of the club sections (I was close to a full bottle of titos and 7 beers deep) during the 4th quarter of the MTSU game. Surprised my wife ever let me go back lol

Something similar during UNC 2020 but not as bad.

It would be viral and someone would be paid lots of $ if they had either of those.

Advertisement
Glad (and shocked) there's no video of my alter ego screaming and tumbling down the stairs of one of the club sections (I was close to a full bottle of titos and 7 beers deep) during the 4th quarter of the MTSU game. Surprised my wife ever let me go back lol

Something similar during UNC 2020 but not as bad.

It would be viral and someone would be paid lots of $ if they had either of those.

The FIU loss I yelled to Manny to eat **** and shove a 12” ***** up his *** in front of a family. I apologized wasn’t one of my best moments

He is the GATOR FANS' dream candidate, but that is not to say that the UF (interim) president or (doomed) AD want him.

Also, think about it another way. Outside of "more salary", the Gators can't really offer anything that is much of a change from what Lane already has at Ole ****, or an "upgrade" over what was given to the last Gator coach. The Gator gave Slingblade Billy what he "needed", better facilities, more money for assistants, more NIL money.

Outside of "oooh, but Florida is a blueblood", there is no clearly superior reason for Lane Train to jump from Ole **** to UiF.
I know of a National Championship winning coach who is currently living in the state of Florida that nobody is thinking about. Maybe we should gauge his interest. ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gawd hates me lol
all aboard travel GIF
Still got you a spot…

Advertisement
Back