Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
To make sure that no one tries to steal my collection of Canes jerseys, that are now hanging in my Bull Gator partner’s office, I locked his door using the master key. Anyone looking for him can see clearly through the glass door that only the jerseys are hanging in the office! 🤣🤣🤣

No one is scared of that dude, I'm just discussing the rationale. If he was truly interested in the UF job, he would have stayed at the U of A and had another big season, instead of taking a job that is likely a rebuild after losing **** near everyone. Everyone and their mother knows that Napier is on his way out, he was on the hotseat after last year.

It doesn't make sense to take a job where it's unlikely you win more than 8 games in year one of moving to the B1G, knowing that you want another job that is almost certain to open up. Gators need to recognize that the job isn't nearly as attractive as they think it is.

Naw you do go because there is not guarantee that the job you want will open or will hire you.

You go to better program in the better conference in case it is the long term stay.

But I do agree the Gator job is not as attractive as they believe it to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"They only rushed for 5 more yards"

A. The Gata defense is built primarily up front to stop the run. Not to put pressure on the QB.
B. Take the single busted coverage run and Miami gashed you piece by piece for double the output.
C. Mario didn't build this for a one year stint. This was built from the ground up like he did with Oregon when he took over a 4-8 team.

As much as I'd love to see that, it never happens that way unless the coach is willing to just end his career in coaching forever. If a coach attempts to take a program down with him/her they'll never get hired again.
I dont think it helps but I think your statement may be a bit of an embellishment. Forever? Never? Seems harsh but I doubt it is this harsh if it happens.

1. After this stint I doubt Napier gets another HC gig. He is for sure going an assistant route or will simply leave for a few years while he cashes his checks then come back at an assistant level or lower level of ball maybe as a HC. But even if this were not the case and he did have other suitors, I dont think this would scare them which brings me to the next point.

2. Would blowing the whistle on dirty UF tricks really scare away other teams if the Gator tried to throw Billy under the bus for the recruiting BS with rashada? Like yall knew, every other team (employer) likely knows they knew and what happens with recruiting, but they tried to do one of their own dirty by saying we knew nothing and you billy violated your contract so bye bye millions.

Best recent example I can think of is Brian Flores. Comes from New England as a respected, up and coming coach. Really coaches like dog **** at miami for 3 years, reports are still coming out this year on how bad he was (Tua recently called out his coaching style if you missed it) he gets fired like January of 2022 and legit a month later he sued the NFL, Giants, Broncos and Dolphins alleging racial discrimination and really spilled some tea.... Ross gave him an extra 100k per game to throw games to get better draft picks? Dolphins him to tamper with Brady and other QBs prior to free agency, he was a rooney rule casualty after the giants already decided to hire Daboll and that Elway showed up drunk to his interview and it was a sham interview.

If that does not get you blacklisted (Flores was with the Steelers as LB coach and is now back to a DC with the vikings) then I doubt Billy spilling the beans on the gator is something he would be concerned with. If anything the gates need to pay him extra to go away quietly lol

Advertisement
"They only rushed for 5 more yards"

A. The Gata defense is built primarily up front to stop the run. Not to put pressure on the QB.
B. Take the single busted coverage run and Miami gashed you piece by piece for double the output.
C. Mario didn't build this for a one year stint. This was built from the ground up like he did with Oregon when he took over a 4-8 team.
This would mean more if we weren't running just to keep the backs warm, does anyone believe we couldn't have thrown for 550 if we wanted?

Now they're saying Lincoln Riley and Lane called about the job but they went with Napier.
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Me to whoever said some stupid ish like this 🤣 didn't know they were this delusional

Advertisement
Back