Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Some of you guys are doing way too much work. Let technology help you troll and generate tears.

Claude- like chatgpt
Here are 10 notable quotes about Billy Napier's hiring as the University of Florida football coach, from various high-level media sources:

• "Billy Napier is a young, energetic and proven coach who has become one of the most sought-after candidates in college football." - Scott Stricklin, Florida Athletic Director (ESPN)

• "Florida hit a home run with this hire. Napier is a rising star in the coaching world and has shown he can build a program from the ground up." - Paul Finebaum, SEC Network analyst (SEC Network)

• "Napier's methodical approach and attention to detail make him the perfect fit for Florida's ambitions to return to national prominence." - Pat Forde, Sports Illustrated writer (Sports Illustrated)

• "The Gators are getting a coach who understands what it takes to compete at the highest level in the SEC." - Kirk Herbstreit, ESPN college football analyst (ESPN)

• "Napier's success at Louisiana and his experience under Nick Saban make him an excellent choice to lead Florida back to the top of the SEC." - Barrett Sallee, CBS Sports writer (CBS Sports)

• "Florida made a smart, forward-thinking hire in Napier. He's a program builder with a clear vision for success." - Bruce Feldman, The Athletic writer (The Athletic)

• "Napier's ability to develop talent and his recruiting acumen will be crucial in Florida's efforts to close the gap with Georgia." - Chris Low, ESPN senior writer (ESPN)

• "The Gators got their man. Napier's proven track record and innovative approach to program building make him an exciting hire." - Pete Thamel, Yahoo Sports writer (Yahoo Sports)

• "Napier's hire signals Florida's commitment to competing at the highest level. He has the potential to be a transformative coach for the program." - Rece Davis, ESPN host (ESPN)

• "Florida fans should be thrilled with Napier. He's a rising star who has shown he can build a program and develop players at a high level." - Danny Kanell, CBS Sports analyst (CBS Sports)

Would you like me to elaborate on any of these quotes or provide additional context?
Why does it seem like these reporters had chat gpt before chat gpt.
It’s like they al had a meeting on how to spin something.

Sports is one of the few professions where you can coach, write, or report without literally knowing anything and get not repercussions for continuing to get sht wrong.

These dudes would’ve made a killing in the 70’s as cold call stock brokers.
They would’ve sold junk penny stock to millionaires.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20240903-104747_Brave.png

I don’t think they can do it and win in court with it. They have unclean hands here. There’s no new information out now all of a sudden for them to say “we didn’t know about this” plus I think they’re complicit in it with their boosters.
There is new information, he got blown out by his rival on his home field. Good luck convincing anyone that the Rashada thing was the cause, well anyone except Rashada's lawyer who would surely use it against UF in establishing culpability.

Tears connected co-sign. **** genetics
Conference Realignment Thread 🤝 Gator Tears thread

I want Genetics to go away.

Just a few weeks ago, he was saying that Miami was NOT going all-in (while F$U and Clemson "WERE" going all-in). He IGNORED the evidence of what we were doing with facilities and staffing and NIL.

He is ONLY giving us 1/12 of the props we are due, because we are STARTING to show results.

**** that guy.

As I have maintained for quite some time, the Big 10 knows the "pros" and "cons" of extending a bid to UM. I have never said we are the "most" desirable of all teams, but we certainly have some strong attributes.

The lies that Genetics tells, and the spins and counter-spins that he shoots out, are just BULL**** that he uses to trick everyone into believing that he has been "right all along".

Advertisement
Our final wager means that he must wear, at all times while in the office, one of my Cane jerseys ONE DAY FOR EVERY POINT IN THE MARGIN OF VICTORY! Twenty four days life will be glorious.
UPDATE! My Bull Gator partner is missing. He has not called in and his staff has no idea where he has gone. My guess is one of two things. either there is a meeting about replacing the AD and HC this morning or he is at the same Denny's as @JoshPray. His assistant says she hopes he doesn't have COVID for the 6th time.

Man even their fans knew they were cooked. Pregame there was some buzz around the stadium, but not much trash talking at all. The buzz was clearly limited to simply the start of CFB. After the long run some fans around us starting chirping but they quickly stfu when we marched right back down the field before half. Coach O was in the stands as well. As far as the tailgate?

Gator.jpg

UPDATE! My Bull Gator partner is missing. He has not called in and his staff has no idea where he has gone. My guess is one of two things. either there is a meeting about replacing the AD and HC this morning or he is at the same Denny's as @JoshPray. His assistant says she hopes he doesn't have COVID for the 6th time.
You might get a call from the morgue asking you to come identify a guy with self-inflicted wounds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back