Tears Gator Tears

For the record, I was sitting next to the Gator players' parents.

I talked **** ALL GAME. To nobody in particular, but I was barking.

It was funny seeing how dispirited they became as the game wore on.

I have every reason to believe you were almost insufferable to be around especially during the 3rd and 4th quarter 😂

Advertisement
Lol I forgot they're gonna be paying Georgia's QB to sit the bench.

The more I look at the numbers, unless Billy gives them a huge discount, its looking like 50 million might be the floor by the time the dust settles.

If Slingblade Billy was a real man, he'd tell Florida to keep the buyout, and that he is just satisfied with the 3 years of salary he has already stolen.

Advertisement
Pretty good prediction.

Look, you can ask @DMoney about this, he asked me Friday night whether I thought we could win by double-digits, and I said "absolutely yes".

I wanted a blowout, I only "needed" a 1-point victory, so this was a fantastic feeling.
i needed blood and I received their head on a stick. This was the only way.

Freeze OR Kiffin + Program with $$$$$ and DGAF (i.e. Auburn, Ole Miss?, aTm, Texas, Bama) = WATCH DA FUGGALUGGA OUT

@TheOriginalCane might know....does UF program have $$$$$$ or are they broke *** donkeys?

OK, so here's the deal.

For years and years, the UF Athletic Department made money, until the last few years of Foley. They made so much money that they would "donate" some of it to UF. It was all very cheesey "look at us, see how good the Athletic Department is"...

Only problem is that they were not keeping up with facilities. The football stadium sucks and they are about to pour a TON of money into that project (last major upgrades were the North Stadium stands, built in the 90s. They juuuuust finished an upgrade to the football HQ building. The O'Connell Center (basketball) is straight garbage.

And then suddenly, you have the NIL Era and the NCAA settlement, plus the payouts and buyouts for a succession of football coaches. The AD got lucky to hire a good men's basketball coach.

ON PAPER, Florida should have unlimited resources. They are a huge state school and have had decades worth of "the most successful alums" (well, because F$U was a girl's school and UCF was a tech school, etc.).

But, somewhat surprisingly (gasp!), the UF alums seem to want some return on investment (I am actually directly quoting the UF alum who funded their football IPF). ****, even John "For the People" Morgan is rethinking HIS contributions. And we all know that Hugh "Gene Simmons from KISS" Hathnock pledged his $14M for Jaden Rashada and then reneged two weeks later.

So even the Florida alums with money...are not DONATING the money. At least not currently

Even more delicious, with no university president, there is nobody there who can say "**** it, for the short term, here's $50M in repayment for the years worth of money the Athletic Department donated to UF, now go out and overpay a coach and some Portal players".

It's a perfect storm of cheap, broke-*** suckiness. And I love it.

I thought our CIS menses had heavy flow days after Canes losses, especially catastrophic gut wrenching ones.

The Gaytes are not only not slowing down, but have opened up the floodgates even more.

Their pain and suffering across social media is glorious.

Now, let them wallow in their filth and self-pity. The indignity of it all.

On to FAMU for our Canes.
It’s because we all knew there was gonna be a light at the end of the tunnel.
Despite all the hate, there are still people who want us back.
Despite all the bad losses and bad seasons the city still wants us to be back.
The media wants us to be back.
The local youth want a relevant Miami team. What the kids have wanted is a winning program.

Nobody GAF about Gainesville.
We win a playoff game and you won’t be able to find a Miami lid in a store.
We will be selling Miami gear in fckng Nome Alaska.

Advertisement
IMG_1018.jpeg

I've never in my life seen a grown man struggle to open a water bottle before... What's that about? He was really trying several times too...

I've only seen it once before, but it was great.

Post-race, someone was interviewing Kyle Busch in the pits, and he tried to chug a Gatorade with the cap still on it. Hilarious.

I have said...FROM DAY ONE...that Slingblade Billy is a massive fraud. That he made a name for himself coaching the SoFla WRs that Mario recruited to Alabama.

Truth is truth.

Started off accurate….

All I can say is no matter how long you have been following this program (40-years for me) what you are about to see is going to be different than in years past. It will not resemble anything any of us are used to seeing when you say the words Florida Gators football

…and joyously went off the rails…

Advertisement
If it was one of those flimsy Zephyr Hills bottles, I'd believe he didn't want to overpower it causing it to splash everywhere. But I'd still laugh.

I hate those bottles.

Advertisement
I hope Billy lawyers up to the hilt on that buyout.

It's an interesting time for them there gator. First, they have an unexpectedly short notice resignation by their university President.

Then, they have an AD who has already made multiple false-start hires (and fires) of head ball corches.

You think that AD wants to make another hiring decision? You think he wants to have to fire ANOTHER one of his hires (Napier)?

There's a power vacuum at the highest level, and an AD who is looking for every and any avenue to the lockbox for the self-preservation life jacket.

The buyout is enormous. The promises to the next coach will have to be through the ******* roof.

Oh, and the governor hates UF.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

I’ll keep it a bean…i talked with my “lil bruh” this morning and he’s a big Gator fan as well and we both said it (cause we didn’t talk yesterday) but we both knew it was over after Miami’s first drive. We just felt “it”

The first from scrimmage for Miami was a **** indication too….what should of been a simple stop for a short gain on a run plan turned into a 5 yard gain because your OL pushed the pile forward. Immediately I was like “yeeeeeep, time to open up this gallon growler of beer and get to work!!!!”

I mean this with all sincerity.

I think the only two Gator fans I empathize with today are you and my niece.

Every other Gator fan can eat a big fat ****. Eazy E can eat a big fat ****. Tim Dog can eat a big fat ****. Uncle Luke can eat a big fat ****.

Advertisement
Back