Tears Gator Tears

uf is so screwed and it couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base.

1. 25M+ buyout of billie
2. Likely a large buyout + contract for a new coach if they want to get anyone with a pulse
3. Likely winning 1-4 games max this season (1 win is very much possible with their schedule)
4. 2025 schedule is just as bad and winning 4 or less games is probable
5. NIL program has a garbage reputation and they have to recruit against rivals who have $
6. fsu has had recent success and will get some recruits
7. Miami is primed for a special season and has loaded its talent coffer for a sustainable run
8. Mario has now destroyed them both on the recruiting trail and on the field. He will further make them pay by flipping targets we want

Who's gonna want to take that job? To get anyone with a pulse they're going to have to give someone a huge buyout as an insurance policy - and if they do that and the next guy turns to be another billy napier -yikes that program could be dead for the next decade.
Renee Zellweger GIF

Advertisement
I’ll keep it a bean…i talked with my “lil bruh” this morning and he’s a big Gator fan as well and we both said it (cause we didn’t talk yesterday) but we both knew it was over after Miami’s first drive. We just felt “it”

The first from scrimmage for Miami was a **** indication too….what should of been a simple stop for a short gain on a run plan turned into a 5 yard gain because your OL pushed the pile forward. Immediately I was like “yeeeeeep, time to open up this gallon growler of beer and get to work!!!!”
Yep that’s immediately when I knew it was done. Then came back next play and did the exact same thing for a 4 yard gain and the first down.

Advertisement
View attachment 300849

I didn’t think it was even possible to get a grade this low. Lmaoooo

time house GIF

Same dip**** Joe Dirt podcaster who said he had a statistic that PROVED you didn't actually need to be successful running the ball for the play-action to improve your passing game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
A Gator fan recently posted that the refs destroyed their early momentum and thats why they lost. Even other Gator fans trashed him for that. My reply to him was:

Stop the pathetic, whiny excuses. You all got whipped up and down the field in every phase of the game. The officiating was balanced. The only thing UF fans talked about all week leading up to the game was how scary the Swamp is, since they knew the team was crap. Turns out the Swamp wasn't intimidating either, just a dirty, urine-scented cesspool filled with inbred fans.

Curious to see if they respond. 😆

Yeah.

How about that Terry-Porter-like pass interference call against us (the second one)? Serious bull****.

I’ll keep it a bean…i talked with my “lil bruh” this morning and he’s a big Gator fan as well and we both said it (cause we didn’t talk yesterday) but we both knew it was over after Miami’s first drive. We just felt “it”

The first from scrimmage for Miami was a **** indication too….what should of been a simple stop for a short gain on a run plan turned into a 5 yard gain because your OL pushed the pile forward. Immediately I was like “yeeeeeep, time to open up this gallon growler of beer and get to work!!!!”
Do you see more than 1 win on schedule?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back