Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Man done slandered Dennys lol

Screenshot_20240901_142443_X.jpg

uf is so screwed and it couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base.

1. 25M+ buyout of billie
2. Likely a large buyout + contract for a new coach if they want to get anyone with a pulse
3. Likely winning 1-4 games max this season (1 win is very much possible with their schedule)
4. 2025 schedule is just as bad and winning 4 or less games is probable
5. NIL program has a garbage reputation and they have to recruit against rivals who have $
6. fsu has had recent success and will get some recruits
7. Miami is primed for a special season and has loaded its talent coffer for a sustainable run
8. Mario has now destroyed them both on the recruiting trail and on the field. He will further make them pay by flipping targets we want

Who's gonna want to take that job? To get anyone with a pulse they're going to have to give someone a huge buyout as an insurance policy - and if they do that and the next guy turns to be another billy napier -yikes that program could be dead for the next decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll keep it a bean…i talked with my “lil bruh” this morning and he’s a big Gator fan as well and we both said it (cause we didn’t talk yesterday) but we both knew it was over after Miami’s first drive. We just felt “it”

The first from scrimmage for Miami was a **** indication too….what should of been a simple stop for a short gain on a run plan turned into a 5 yard gain because your OL pushed the pile forward. Immediately I was like “yeeeeeep, time to open up this gallon growler of beer and get to work!!!!”

Advertisement
"Miami fans came in there, i aint never seen nothin like this. It look like there was like 12 of them at the start of the game. But then it went from 12 to 20,000 to 40,000! They had a little corner in the left side of the stadium over there, and they were saying something, I wanted to know so bad what they was chantin at us! And then the **** quataback! He was moving in fast slow motion. He was movin like Neo in the Matrix. He didn't look that great, but dammit he was great!"

This guy is hilarious :LOL:
“All dem Haitian’s yelling Sapayai.” 😂😂

Can’t say this enough. Probably the best player not named Cam Ward. And he played what 9 snaps? I was holding judgement on our DLine group, but ****. They are deep.

4 snaps.

The ONE defensive lineman that Joe Dirt gave props to. We only had ONE proven DL, and he played for 4 snaps.

Advertisement
Back