Tears Gator Tears

We must realize there are only so many aliens and super hoooman beings ( @Dwinstitles ) on this planet that can fill an elite roster top to bottom. Probably, what, 5-6 teams are gonna "eat" and the rest and gonna try and then develop and scheme the **** out of the rest of what they get.

Santo Mario is an acknowledged "top 5" recruiter of aliens and super hoooman beings.

So long as he has the resources to go with the loafers and cafecito, Miami should be fuccin.
Which makes that Florida job even tougher. Recruiting will be difficult. All the OOS schools trying to poach, Mario is already a nightmare. I don’t know why a P4 coach would jump at that opportunity.

Advertisement
@RVACane This latest FIU Mike thread may deserve your annotated touch...

View attachment 300856

Urban will have another heart issue before he goes to that dumpster fire.

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN
Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN

Jedd would be screwed there, they are like FSU when they were elite they had super humans. If they get another guy who a supposed to be a genius they wont win ****. Their expectations are UGA type or Urban Meyer type rosters, he would fail there 100000%. Would they look good at times? Yea but eventually you have to play UGA or whoever is at the top at the time and you will more than likely lose like Ole Miss did last year to UGA. They blew there shot imo when they didn't hire Freeze, huge **** up on their part. MONUMENTAL program changing **** up.
Freeze OR Kiffin + Program with $$$$$ and DGAF (i.e. Auburn, Ole Miss?, aTm, Texas, Bama) = WATCH DA FUGGALUGGA OUT

@TheOriginalCane might know....does UF program have $$$$$$ or are they broke *** donkeys?

Well, since I was so spot on with calling Jimbo's buyout at aTm...

@Memnon does Bull Gator fund have the $$$$$$$ to buyout Billy and staff and then go get who they want to get to "save" the program?
Newsflash…they’re not getting anyone they WANT….not even the top five of who they WANT…..they’ll be lucky to get a who they can GET…..🤣

Just got a call from my Bull Gator partner. He said that the gators will win by 7-10 points. He predicts that Ward sucks and the crowd will intimidate our guys. He said the only reason that the game will be close is that Billy is too conservative after he gets an early lead. I can't wait!!!!!

His claims did not age well...

Advertisement
Newsflash…they’re not getting anyone they WANT….not even the top five of who they WANT…..they’ll be lucky to get a who they can GET…..🤣

That’s what I believe as well… for all the $$ they claim they have and they very well may they are now stuck in the spin cycle.

They’re best bet was Mullen who for his supposed lack of recruiting made up for it with coaching and scheme and kept them competitive in the SEC.

Their arrogance has and will keep them in this wash rinse repeat mode.

Advertisement
We have an opportunity today for mega tears the likes of which we’ve never seen. Predicting:

Miami (FL) - 34
Florida - 20

Competitive game at the get-go but Miami pulls away after half. Like the A&M game last year, the outcome is never in doubt.

However, Lagway scores a garbage time TD and gators everywhere say we’re lucky Billy didn’t start him.

Either way, if we do what we’re supposed to do, and Cam is as advertised we win.

Pretty good prediction.

Look, you can ask @DMoney about this, he asked me Friday night whether I thought we could win by double-digits, and I said "absolutely yes".

I wanted a blowout, I only "needed" a 1-point victory, so this was a fantastic feeling.

And If Ole Miss is a playoff team, are they going to wait around for the Rebs season to be over to hire Kiffin? Because that might not happen until January.

My guess is their next HC will be a P4 coordinator.
Exactly no P4 head coach is going to leave their current job for that disaster, much less from a team that is already humming. Only one would be one that is near end of contract and hasn’t received an extension which means they probably suck too.

Their only candidates will be G5 HC which I doubt they will go after again or P4 coordinator trying to take the next step in their career.

Advertisement
Jedd would be screwed there, they are like FSU when they were elite they had super humans. If they get another guy who a supposed to be a genius they wont win ****. Their expectations are UGA type or Urban Meyer type rosters, he would fail there 100000%. Would they look good at times? Yea but eventually you have to play UGA or whoever is at the top at the time and you will more than likely lose like Ole Miss did last year to UGA. They blew there shot imo when they didn't hire Freeze, huge **** up on their part. MONUMENTAL program changing **** up.
Fisch would need a stocked cupboard to compete the way that league is now. I don’t see him getting near the talent to do what that fanbase would expect. They gotta hire a dude who eats, sleeps and breathes recruiting. They should’ve gone for broke and hired Lanning before Napier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back