Tears Gator Tears

Bring Urban back is their version bring back Butch.

Napier's buyout is 25 million, assuming they don't/can't negotiate.

Dan Lanning's buyout is 20 million. There are also rumored NIKE incentives that take it way beyond 20 million.

Jedd Fisch's buyout is 12 million.

Lane Kiffin's buyout is 4 million.

Throw in staff buyouts and hires, AD buyout and hire, plus the million they'll pay Mullen in 2025 and 2026, and it would cost them what? At least 45 million to get rid of Napier?
They need a Richt type situation like we fell into. Lanning ain’t dumb enough to fight Kirby every year on the field and for recruits. Kiffin has a decent set up in this expanded SEC. I’d never want a rebuilding job of this nature in that league.

Fisch might. But does he want all the work this job would require?

Advertisement

1725208433327.png

That the ***** yellin' at our players to shut up and not talk to their visiting recruits? LMAO **** that hoe.

Advertisement
That's a bad take brother, even if you're kidding. If it were a stabbing, then yeah that's fair game
I really don't want to start this brush fire again for the estrogen crowd. Their therapist don't need another Ferrari to drive around in from all the billable hours. I certainly have better things to tend in my garden as I would hope you do as well.

My dearest friend, re-read what you porsted and reflect deeply.

I #RESPECT your ninja level trolling on this.

🤣

Advertisement
They need a Richt type situation like we fell into. Lanning ain’t dumb enough to fight Kirby every year on the field and for recruits. Kiffin has a decent set up in this expanded SEC. I’d never want a rebuilding job of this nature in that league.

Fisch might. But does he want all the work this job would require?
We must realize there are only so many aliens and super hoooman beings ( @Dwinstitles ) on this planet that can fill an elite roster top to bottom. Probably, what, 5-6 teams are gonna "eat" and the rest and gonna try and then develop and scheme the **** out of the rest of what they get.

Santo Mario is an acknowledged "top 5" recruiter of aliens and super hoooman beings.

So long as he has the resources to go with the loafers and cafecito, Miami should be fuccin.

Advertisement
We must realize there are only so many aliens and super hoooman beings ( @Dwinstitles ) on this planet that can fill an elite roster top to bottom. Probably, what, 5-6 teams are gonna "eat" and the rest and gonna try and then develop and scheme the **** out of the rest of what they get.

Santo Mario is an acknowledged "top 5" recruiter of aliens and super hoooman beings.

So long as he has the resources to go with the loafers and cafecito, Miami should be fuccin.
Jedd would be screwed there, they are like FSU when they were elite they had super humans. If they get another guy who a supposed to be a genius they wont win ****. Their expectations are UGA type or Urban Meyer type rosters, he would fail there 100000%. Would they look good at times? Yea but eventually you have to play UGA or whoever is at the top at the time and you will more than likely lose like Ole Miss did last year to UGA. They blew there shot imo when they didn't hire Freeze, huge **** up on their part. MONUMENTAL program changing **** up.

Advertisement
Jedd would be screwed there, they are like FSU when they were elite they had super humans. If they get another guy who a supposed to be a genius they wont win ****. Their expectations are UGA type or Urban Meyer type rosters, he would fail there 100000%. Would they look good at times? Yea but eventually you have to play UGA or whoever is at the top at the time and you will more than likely lose like Ole Miss did last year to UGA. They blew there shot imo when they didn't hire Freeze, huge **** up on their part. MONUMENTAL program changing **** up.
Jedd is a non-football playing gimmick coach. manny, leach, always equal gimmicks on one side of the ball and lack of player development.

Advertisement
Back