Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
tw the only smart one, 2 drives in you could see we were the SEC type lines physically abusing them and it was just a matter of time. They were out gunned
I felt really good as soon as we were rolling with Tempo. Florida was totally ****ed the second time Cam shamelessly strutted to a casual chunk play on the ground. A Personal Foul from the Gata was guaranteed and they're psychology was shot. Even the long TD didnt juice them.

Advertisement
I felt really good as soon as we were rolling with Tempo. Florida was totally ****ed the second time Cam shamelessly strutted to a casual chunk play on the ground. A Personal Foul from the Gata was guaranteed and they're psychology was shot. Even the long TD didnt juice them.
When he was able to scan the field for like 6-7 seconds then run I was like holy **** how is the OL better than last year? They are going to keep telling us (haters) that UF is that bad which they arent good but even when we were bad we had some guys that can cause pressure. It felt like watching Bama beat our brains out when we had Manny, simply outmatched in the trenches. There is a reason that talented kids started picking Miami, its because they look at things not like fans they looked at the lines. Dogs play with dogs.....like Rueben Bain said Mario told him he was going to recruit guys like him so hes not alone. Simple formula that players know about but dont speak about to throw more recent talents under the bus, now the roster is flipped and its only up from here. Should be easier getting recruits to want to play with these types of fronts.

My bad I went off course, super excited and so expected I am not even surprised. But just to actually finally see the vision I had for years finally happen it feels good. Pause
Recruits came without the wins (like I said) and now its cruise control.

Yeah, I jumped onto a UF football page on Facebook and asked if FAMU stole the UF uniforms and played in place of the Gators but I think the Gator fans were too dead inside to even bother replying
A Gator fan recently posted that the refs destroyed their early momentum and thats why they lost. Even other Gator fans trashed him for that. My reply to him was:

Stop the pathetic, whiny excuses. You all got whipped up and down the field in every phase of the game. The officiating was balanced. The only thing UF fans talked about all week leading up to the game was how scary the Swamp is, since they knew the team was crap. Turns out the Swamp wasn't intimidating either, just a dirty, urine-scented cesspool filled with inbred fans.

Curious to see if they respond. 😆

Screenshot_20240901_105845_X.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone catch this? Gator asst recruiting director yelling at our players and putting hands on them because they went over to their recruits at the end lol…

I couldn’t see where it happened unless it’s the blond at the bottom right but that’s unreal. I hope they walked right through her to whoever they were talking to. She has no right to do that. None.

Advertisement
Back