Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Just got a call from my Bull Gator partner. He said that the gators will win by 7-10 points. He predicts that Ward sucks and the crowd will intimidate our guys. He said the only reason that the game will be close is that Billy is too conservative after he gets an early lead. I can't wait!!!!!
They all think Ward’s going to fold under the pressure of the swamp crowd. It’s been a common theme on their board. Most on their board also think they have a better team. We’ll see soon enough.

Advertisement
They all think Ward’s going to fold under the pressure of the swamp crowd. It’s been a common theme on their board. Most on their board also think they have a better team. We’ll see soon enough.
have to stop all those creative things they do to keep Mertz on that dink and dunk sh cause hes accurate with it. I say we rush four only if we can

one of these days those players on the sideline injured on scooters are going to get hit by a player man. Its going to happen

Advertisement
I hope he’s folded up into a sitting position on the bench halfway through the 4th quarter when Poff goes in cause we’re up by 40….🙏

Last edited:
If we can get to him with four definitely. If he has time he’ll kill us on the short stuff.
yea facts he will hes good at it....the more i have watched him I have to take the hate away and say hes pretty good in college at what he does. Better than what we had last year. Probably win 3 more games last year with his basic **** lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back