Tears Gator Tears

My Bull Gator partner is not only missing, he has blocked me. IT is working on it! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
1725023653464.png

Advertisement
Just got a call from my Bull Gator partner. He said that the gators will win by 7-10 points. He predicts that Ward sucks and the crowd will intimidate our guys. He said the only reason that the game will be close is that Billy is too conservative after he gets an early lead. I can't wait!!!!!
I’ve literally seen no explanation on how they win beyond “the swamp.” Arkansas beat those clowns there last year, it’s not special.

Speaking of the refs trying to make the opponent even a tiny bit competitive and failing miserably, this is one of my favorite box scores of all time. Absolute domination from start to finish.and I was there for every bit of it. Look at those penalty yards. Randal Hill with the six-shooters... good times.
This is the first Canes game I saw on TV as a kid and is the one that made me a fan. Loved the sheer domination and don't give an F.

Advertisement
This is the first Canes game I saw on TV as a kid and is the one that made me a fan. Loved the sheer domination and don't give an F.
Oh **** yes, unsportsmanlike penalties galore -- they just did not care. 200 yards in penalties and all Texas could manage was a field goal. The defense was NASTY.

Texas was so **** ineffective the most entertaining thing in the second half was when Sebastian pretended like he was going to brand Bevo with a fake branding iron. Had no idea John Routh (Sebastian at the time) could run that fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have an opportunity today for mega tears the likes of which we’ve never seen. Predicting:

Miami (FL) - 34
Florida - 20

Competitive game at the get-go but Miami pulls away after half. Like the A&M game last year, the outcome is never in doubt.

However, Lagway scores a garbage time TD and gators everywhere say we’re lucky Billy didn’t start him.

Either way, if we do what we’re supposed to do, and Cam is as advertised we win.

The way they are talking, you would think this is every Miami players first road game ever in life.
Exactly, we’ve witnessed a terrible Miami team march into Texas A&M a few seasons ago and nearly walk away with a win in a way more hostile environment. That was a night game vs an SEC team in which we held up. Not worried about the swamp!

Advertisement
Just got a call from my Bull Gator partner. He said that the gators will win by 7-10 points. He predicts that Ward sucks and the crowd will intimidate our guys. He said the only reason that the game will be close is that Billy is too conservative after he gets an early lead. I can't wait!!!!!

I love that they secretly admit that it’s not because their defense or team is any good but that it’s because Ward sucks lol.

We have an opportunity today for mega tears the likes of which we’ve never seen. Predicting:

Miami (FL) - 34
Florida - 20

Competitive game at the get-go but Miami pulls away after half. Like the A&M game last year, the outcome is never in doubt.

However, Lagway scores a garbage time TD and gators everywhere say we’re lucky Billy didn’t start him.

Either way, if we do what we’re supposed to do, and Cam is as advertised we win.
Bruh if we win and look good doing it the nole tears will be epic. Some will say UF sucks and some will wake tf up that UM is legit and they will argue amongst themselves about it

Did he block you after he spoke? Or did he throw his phone in the water before eating the battery?

He probably called you from a burner phone lol.

Advertisement
Back