Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Has an ankle always been season ending this time of the year? That sounds like a stretch but I'm not an expert.

A broken ankle? In August? For a DT?

Yeah, that's season ending. A broken leg is gonna keep one of our DB recruits out for TWO years.

Advertisement
A broken ankle? In August? For a DT?

Yeah, that's season ending. A broken leg is gonna keep one of our DB recruits out for TWO years.
Wow, I didn't think it was that bad. I broke two bones in my leg as a kid and it took 6-7 weeks. Obviously I didn't have to work it vigorously to get in football shape just didn't realize something like that would be season ending.

Advertisement
Top 25 ranking with 8 losses?????

Friends don’t let friends do meth. Tell him to put the pipe down!
Right? I mean, let’s say they lose to every ranked team they play by an average of ten points (being generous). Why would they be given extra credit for playing teams that are good but not winning them? I mean, nobody ever suggests Vanderbilt deserves to be ranked for losing 7-8 sec games

Right? I mean, let’s say they lose to every ranked team they play by an average of ten points (being generous). Why would they be given extra credit for playing teams that are good but not winning them? I mean, nobody ever suggests Vanderbilt deserves to be ranked for losing 7-8 sec games
Also they are playing 8 top 25 teams this season, meaning it's very likely they lost to all 8 of them. So why in the **** would they be ranked if they lost to every opponent? Simply because they showed up and played the game?

Delusional

I’m
Wow, I didn't think it was that bad. I broke two bones in my leg as a kid and it took 6-7 weeks. Obviously I didn't have to work it vigorously to get in football shape just didn't realize something like that would be season ending.
broken bones will heal better than breaks in the joint where you’re dealing with ligaments and tendons…

Advertisement
Top 25 ranking with 8 losses?????

Friends don’t let friends do meth. Tell him to put the pipe down!
I think what he is saying is that the team could actually be a lot better than their record. They could lose 8 games and be the 25th best team in the country. Not actually ranked there.

I think what he is saying is that the team could actually be a lot better than their record. They could lose 8 games and be the 25th best team in the country. Not actually ranked there.
No I get it but like I said in my response, they are playing 8 ranked teams, therefore that logically means they lost to all 8 if not 7 of them so why in the ever living **** would they be ranked if every ranked team they faced, they lost to?

Advertisement

The dude is 300 pounds and would be smashing into other 300 pounders dozens of times each week.

I mean, if the difference between Slingblade Billy being fired vs. retained is THAT GUY, then I guess maybe they need to rush him back for the ACC games.

Otherwise...it's just insanity to risk a kid's future like that.

Well, then, the next logical step would be to play (and lose to) the 11 top-ranked teams and then argue that your team should make the playoffs at 1-11...

Gator Logicz...

Advertisement
Back