Tears Gator Tears

You are what your record is. Tough luck for the gator.
Yea I am not saying there's an argument for them to be ranked. You are indeed your record. Just saying this particular Gator isn't so delusional that he is arguing for a 4-8 team to be ranked. Just already setting up his copium.

I know many of us still look back on the games we played last season and are optimistic that the team is going the right direction because we lost close to the two teams that played for the ACCCG and didn't really get handled too bad by any other team that beat us except the second half of UNC on D.

Advertisement
Yea I am not saying there's an argument for them to be ranked. You are indeed your record. Just saying this particular Gator isn't so delusional that he is arguing for a 4-8 team to be ranked. Just already setting up his copium.

I know many of us still look back on the games we played last season and are optimistic that the team is going the right direction because we lost close to the two teams that played for the ACCCG and didn't really get handled too bad by any other team that beat us except the second half of UNC on D.

That's definitely valid. They could be a tough team and have a bad record.

There is to be no Gator sunshine pumping in here. I don't make the rules. We are absolutely going to beat them into submission/TKO and it will be glorious. Consider this post as the customer copy of your receipt. I'll be here after the game with middle fingers and insufferable smugness and gloat.

Step Aside I Got This GIF by GIPHY Studios 2023

Last edited:
Advertisement
So their right side oline starters are between damieon turnstile george, kamryn waites who's coming off 1 maybe 2 achilles injuries, the sdsu transfer who's struggling, and a redshirt freshman who they're saying isn't ready....couldn't be a better matchup

Also lol at cormani, sounds like he got punched

Last edited:
Advertisement
So their right side oline starters are between damieon turnstile george, kamryn waites who's coming off 1 maybe 2 achilles injuries, the sdsu transfer who's struggling, and a redshift freshman who they're saying isn't ready....couldn't be a better matchup

Also lol at cormani, sounds like he got punched
:100:

First thought that crossed my mind as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back