Tears Gator Tears

Man that was a wild read. Probably not even close to all of it. Sanders showed me everything he needed to with how he handled the mark pope situation. I’m far from popes biggest fan but you don’t do that to a kid.

And cormani is cooked. Kid needed a mentor. Not a free for all atmosphere
thats the video where i was like that build aint sustainable

Advertisement
The stories of the HC son punking his prize recruit Cormani while the backup QB beats the **** out of another coach’s son over a pretty large gambling debt is wild.

However, unless I’m reading this wrong the 2 gun incidents, only one of which was illegal happened with recruits that weren’t even in the program or in Colorado. Yet the author tries to sensationalize the article by tying it into a bonding retreat that involved a legal trip to a shooting range to create this wild “gun culture”. As I said the fighting stories are wild and I’m no Deion defender but trying to create that narrative seems off to me.

Advertisement
The stories of the HC son punking his prize recruit Cormani while the backup QB beats the **** out of another coach’s son over a pretty large gambling debt is wild.

However, unless I’m reading this wrong the 2 gun incidents, only one of which was illegal happened with recruits that weren’t even in the program or in Colorado. Yet the author tries to sensationalize the article by tying it into a bonding retreat that involved a legal trip to a shooting range to create this wild “gun culture”. As I said the fighting stories are wild and I’m no Deion defender but trying to create that narrative seems off to me.
And it was from the Colorado paper, so the honeymoon appears to be over

Yea he’s our best back. Got talent in the back ups but no experience
Yea as a guy that’s had 9 knee surgeries including 3 like this there’s zero way he’s playing that first game unless they shoot him up and throw him out there and hope he doesn’t get hurt which he won’t know if he is cause the area will be numb.

If the kid has any kind of a future in the nfl or even just a career in something where he doesn’t want to walk with a bent knee his parents/handler of whoever is supposed to be looking out for this kid need to step in before he really gets his knee tore up.

Yea as a guy that’s had 9 knee surgeries including 3 like this there’s zero way he’s playing that first game unless they shoot him up and throw him out there and hope he doesn’t get hurt which he won’t know if he is cause the area will be numb.

If the kid has any kind of a future in the nfl or even just a career in something where he doesn’t want to walk with a bent knee his parents/handler of whoever is supposed to be looking out for this kid need to step in before he really gets his knee tore up.
9 knee surgeries already? **** that’s wild

Hurricane Debby about to turn the swamp into a real swamp….wouldn’t it be funny that this storm did so much damage to that piece of crap stadium that the game had to be moved to a neutral site….🤣

They probably move it to Jacksonville if thats the case and then Orlando or Tampa

Advertisement
Hurricane Debby about to turn the swamp into a real swamp….wouldn’t it be funny that this storm did so much damage to that piece of crap stadium that the game had to be moved to a neutral site….🤣
Would be nice but its just a tropical storm. Unlikely.

Billy the day before our game after he sees his offense not score in practice for a week…

1722852308170.gif

Advertisement
Would be nice but its just a tropical storm. Unlikely.
i think ole Debby has been upgraded to a Category 1 and supposed to have 20-30 inches of rain and I'm Not sure where you are at but that will flood most any area it crosses.

and even though it might be a tropical storm Alot of times these tropical storms drop more rain than a 2-3 category.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back