Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1722715567828.webp

Advertisement
Gator fans will wear that SEC logo better than anybody to justify their miserable seasons lol

1. Got smacked by Utah (finished 8-5) 24-11 without Cam rising, so many miscues and couldn’t get any offense going.

2. Struggles Vs Charlotte and won 22-7, horrendous offensive showing, they’re lucky charlotte was AWFUL.

3. Immediately got smacked by Kentucky 33-14 (they finished 7-6) and Ray Davis ran WILD that game, 26 Carries for 280 Yards & 4 TDs…and idk about you butttt Miami OL + Martinez/Fletcher > Kentucky OL + Ray Davis

4. Beats SC 41-39 (they finished 5-7 with 2 FCS wins + Vanderbilt ), SC led 37-27 until they completely collapsed in the last 4:40 of the game.

5. Loses to Arkansas @ Home in OT and gives them their first and ONLY sec win (they finished 4-8) allowed 250+ Rush Yards as well as 230+ Pass Yards

6. Lost to FSU without Jordan Travis and scored less than EMORY WILLIAMS did against FSUs defense. We kept it a closer game when they DID have Travis playing. If we go up against F******* Tate Rodemaker we walk out with a W.

Their opponents average record was: 7-5
Opponents average record in wins: 4-8
Opponents average record in losses: 9-3

Notable Players Lost:

- Their best WR
- Best DE
- 3rd string WR
- Best RB (also just lost their 2nd best RB to Injury)
- A top 3 CB
- Top 4 LB

Miamis average opponent record was: 8-5
Average opponent record in wins: 7-5
Average opponent record in losses: 9-3

Florida has an average loss margin of: 12
Miami average loss margin of: 7

Florida went 4-2 @ Home (Losses to Arkansas/FSU) currently on a 2 game home losing streak (struggled Vs 3-9 Charlotte as well)

They can poke their chest about SEC schedule all they want but bottom line is they are bottom of the barrel in the SEC right now.

I don’t play into ifs but…IF we had Cam Ward in 2023 we don’t lose to GT/FSU PERIOD

TVD < Cam Ward SIMPLE
Cam Ward > Graham Mertz

S I M P L E!

Between the two teams Miami got far more game changers both in the portal and through recruiting. Simple.

Last edited:
I watched their extended highlights against tennessee cause I see parallels between that game and ours. Early in the season. Vols ranked high. Better team. And they lost in Gainesville. Etienne ran wild. Turnovers. And Joe Milton sucks.

Well etienne is gone and cam ward is way better than Joe Milton

Also their kicking and punting don’t look impressive at all. Advantage us

Last edited:
Advertisement
I watched their extended highlights against tennessee cause I see parallels between that game and ours. Early in the season. Vols ranked high. Better team. And they lost in Gainesville. Etienne ran wild. Turnovers. And Joe Milton sucks.

Need a stop early and a quick score to take the swamp out of it. I have a feeling if we get up early and establish any kind of dominance in the tranches that place has about 25k people in it at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I remember watching that game and it was a comedy of errors all night for Rocky Top and they still had a shot towards the end to win. The Gaytes are objectively a **** poor team and they lost several major contributors. Opening games can be whacky. Just take care of the ball and no major gaffes on special teams and we win the game.

Advertisement
Back