Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Zipperer is not the starter. Where’d you get that from? Boardingham and Hansen are the starters
Didn't realize he and Boardingham played the same position. I was thinking those 2 guys played the same and Zip was the H.

He's still "started" more games from his time in 2022. Probably started last year if it wasn't for his injury.

Doesn't matter. All 3 are irrelevant.

My bull gator partner tells me that Johnson is out week one. But, he says the young guys behind him are good enough to get the job done. Whistling while walking by the grave yard…..

Of course.

The Gator is the deepest team in the SEC, which is even better than being the deepest team in all of college football...

Starting to see some articles on the Gators “looking different” “more guys hitting 22-23 and losing fat and gaining muscle.

The next stage of a program getting no better.

One article mentions their S&C guy saying they’ve gained like 600lbs of muscle and lost 450lbs of fat. So I think they cut Desmond Watson

1723037326602.webp

Advertisement
yes their own writer was poking fun at it, started by saying he lost 50lbs, but that he had gained a ton of weight prior to that and is at 450lb right now. So this man was a legit 500lbs and lost 50.

Seriously though, if they’re not careful with him, he will drop dead from an MI on a hot and humid day. They can’t possibly have him in for more than a couple of plays at a time. Also, what happens to him after football is over, a guest role on my 600 pound life?

Seriously though, if they’re not careful with him, he will drop dead from an MI on a hot and humid day. They can’t possibly have him in for more than a couple of plays at a time. Also, what happens to him after football is over, a guest role on my 600 pound life?
ya all jokes aside I am shocked he has not suffered some medical episode, that cannot be healthy.

I will also say I would actually be interested to see what kind of prospect he would be if he got down to the 330-350 range. Vita Vea comes to mind as a BIG DT/space eater with movement skills and this kid moves shockingly well for being roughly 500lbs if he had the same movement and stamina at 330/350 then he is just a JAG but being able to literally drop another full grown human being off of your body weight should account for better movement skills you would think.

Advertisement
If I'm an OC as soon as I see him on the field I'm telling my guys we are going hurry up and no substitutes. I'm running him into the ground
Exactly. I’m forcing them to use a timeout before he dies on the field. That tub of **** can’t play more than three plays in a row without being exhausted.

Advertisement
Didn't realize he and Boardingham played the same position. I was thinking those 2 guys played the same and Zip was the H.

He's still "started" more games from his time in 2022. Probably started last year if it wasn't for his injury.

Imagine people were losing it over Zip, over nothing. Our evals are far passed all previous staphs besides Butch. Crazy we would lose our mind over jags never peaking at the elites classes to see what real football players were.

Last edited:

Yea true. You see that knee though, he’s cooked.

Boardingham is solid at best, not spectacular. Prolly good for like 40 ish yards a game at the most. Didn’t really do much outside of that clutch 4th down catch and run vs USCe last year. I don’t expect the TE’s to be a factor game 1 either

Boardingham is solid at best, not spectacular. Prolly good for like 40 ish yards a game at the most. Didn’t really do much outside of that clutch 4th down catch and run vs USCe last year. I don’t expect the TE’s to be a factor game 1 either
Yep.. Remember Zipperer being an athletic nightmare in HS. Elija Lofton type swiss army knife.

Now he's stiff as a board, fat, and slow. Not really sure how you use him.

Canes have struggled a few times with TE's under Guidry. I think they seriously just let the TE free release and beg you to throw to them against Clemson and Louisville. Clemson's TE cooked us for over 100 yards and 2 TDs. Louisville was running out 3 TE sets and they combined for over 100 yards and a TD against us (not even including the disguised OL lined up as a TE that caught a 2nd TD).

Advertisement

The funniest part about all this bull**** is that Gator fan who tried to "shame" us on Twatter.

Here's the reality.

First, if Zipperer is healthy enough to participate in practices after a knee injury, it won't hurt him to put his SHOULDER into a hit with a bit of effort.

Second, this whole "fifth string" thing is a bunch of bull****. Zipperer is a pass-catcher. I realize there will be some plays where the "blocking TEs" will be in, and others where the "pass-catching TEs" will be in.

Most importantly, WHY DID FLORIDA POST THAT VIDEO? Are we supposed to believe that video came from a Cane fan?

At the TE position, nobody is truly "fifth string". It's all situational.

Last edited:
The funniest part about all this bull**** is that Gator fan who tried to "shame" us on Twatter.

Here's the reality.

First, if Boardingham is healthy enough to participate in practices after a knee injury, it won't hurt him to put his SHOULDER into a hit with a bit of effort.

Second, this whole "fifth string" thing is a bunch of bull****. Boardingham is a pass-catcher. I realize there will be some plays where the "blocking TEs" will be in, and others where the "pass-catching TEs" will be in.

Most importantly, WHY DID FLORIDA POST THAT VIDEO? Are we supposed to believe that video came from a Cane fan?

At the TE position, nobody is truly "fifth string". It's all situational.
Thats Zipperer in the video.

Advertisement
Back