Tears Gator Tears

Gator on Gator crime is the best kind of crime.

But Gator on Nole (or vice versa) is pretty good too @Hold My Beer

LOL, well said.

I've always been an equal-opportunity hater with FSU/UF since one of my brothers was a Gator fan and the other a Nole fan

Are most Miami fans that way? Or do they hate one of our rivals more than the other? 🤔

Sounds like a good offseason poll for one of our esteemed CIS mauderators? @JeddTheFisch 😃

Advertisement

Not just three times, but sling blade didn’t keep him, in other words, fired him, and then the very next year, sling blade, Napier is so desperate he hires him back.

Clear your mind and thoughts for a second, and imagine that scenario for the Miami Hurricanes with Mario as head coach. Imagine the meltdown on this site.

Not just three times, but sling blade didn’t keep him, in other words, fired him, and then the very next year, sling blade, Napier is so desperate he hires him back.

Clear your mind and thoughts for a second, and imagine that scenario for the Miami Hurricanes with Mario as head coach. Imagine the meltdown on this site.
The Slurpers and those desperately trying to hold on to the Big **** Billy myth are trying to play it off. About half of them don’t like it I’d guess. It’s pretty clear that this is the best he could do right now.

What is so terrible about Northern Gator is HOW WRONG HE GETS THINGS. He (re)starts a fight with Paul Castronovo and then proceeds to get nearly every fact WRONG. And he even produced a news article, which Northern either (a) didn't read, or (b) is deliberately misstating.

Northern completely misstates what happened (not that I'm a Paul Castronovo fan or supporter, but just because I have reading comprehension skills).

1. There was some sort of autograph signing line at a seafood festival.
2. Something happened in line between Paul and the mother which led Paul to say the mother was "hotter than Chelsea Handler".
3. Setting aside politics, the significance of a Chelsea Handler comparison is that Chelsea takes/posts a lot of naked selfies.
4. Somehow, in asking the mother whether she took selfies of herself (not sure if this was hypothetical or if the mother had shown Paul any selfies), the daughter got offended and said something along the lines of "hey, that's my mother".
5. Paul's response to the DAUGHTER, in terms of being called out for a relatively innocuous comment, was to ask the mother if she cared about the (presumably revealing) clothing her daughter was wearing.

That's it. If Paul Castronovo had done anything wrong, he would have been charged with a crime. He would have lost his show. He'd be flat broke.

Instead, Northern turns this into something it's actually not, making Paul out to have gone after the 17 year old, when that is simply not what happened.

What is so terrible about Northern Gator is HOW WRONG HE GETS THINGS. He (re)starts a fight with Paul Castronovo and then proceeds to get nearly every fact WRONG. And he even produced a news article, which Northern either (a) didn't read, or (b) is deliberately misstating.

Northern completely misstates what happened (not that I'm a Paul Castronovo fan or supporter, but just because I have reading comprehension skills).

2. Something happened in line between Paul and the mother which led Paul to say the mother was "hotter than Chelsea Handler".
3. Setting aside politics, the significance of a Chelsea Handler comparison is that Chelsea takes/posts a lot of naked selfies.
4. Somehow, in asking the mother whether she took selfies of herself (not sure if this was hypothetical or if the mother had shown Paul any selfies), the daughter got offended and said something along the lines of "hey, that's my mother".
5. Paul's response to the DAUGHTER, in terms of being called out for a relatively innocuous comment, was to ask the mother if she cared about the (presumably revealing) clothing her daughter was wearing.

That's it. If Paul Castronovo had done anything wrong, he would have been charged with a crime. He would have lost his show. He'd be flat broke.

Instead, Northern turns this into something it's actually not, making Paul out to have gone after the 17 year old, when that is simply not what happened.
Yeah, I read it again and it looks like a libelous statement though I’m sure he can claim it as opinion. It was troublesome to me as that is one of, if not the worst of charges you can allege. That said, it’s gator on gator violence so I’m guessing that @PIPO will allow it.

Advertisement

recap bachelorette GIF

It’s OK, I like what Northern did, if it makes that corny gator hump Castronovo look bad, I’m all for it.

So yes, northern is a gaytor ******* too, but he’s bad mouthing a gator ******* that blows them up in South Florida so **** him. He talks sexual **** to teenagers, according to northern, and I absolutely believe. 🤷

Yeah, I read it again and it looks like a libelous statement though I’m sure he can claim it as opinion. It was troublesome to me as that is one of, if not the worst of charges you can allege. That said, it’s gator on gator violence so I’m guessing that @PIPO will allow it.

I’ll allow it.

I’ll allow all of it.

I’ll allow every bit of it.

I will wallow in it.

No matter what’s true and what’s not, it’s glorious.

Advertisement

Glorious!

Advertisement
@RVACane We need to get Northern back here for another week. Please do it man!

Advertisement

But Northern seemed like such a nice guy when he was here.

Advertisement
Back