Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Most 247 sites don’t have Maude’s and content providers (staff) are very hesitant to ban anyone and lose a paid subscription. I’ve only seen them warn two dudes on ITU one being @drewny and the other dude who went to war on Gaby
I remember that @drewny86 was on there under a different name. I forgot the name but hadn’t seen him in a long time so I assumed he got tossed.

If Northern outed the guy, and it was here, he’d be gone. If he outed the guy there and they allow that, that’s disgraceful of them and I enjoy Northern’s psychosis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didnt he have a twin brother that shared the account?
Colin Farrell Idk GIF

I think that may have been just one of his other personalities

I think it must have been known on there. I can’t imagine he could just out someone like that and stay.
It was pretty big story in south Florida but it was a while ago. Castronovo is a gator dork but he’s not lying. The family in question made a public statement that it was only a joke and the daughter was making a big deal out of nothing. He’s had a morning radio show here for 30 years. He’s like DJ Laz but white and never murdered anyone with his boat.

Advertisement
It was pretty big story in south Florida but it was a while ago. Castronovo is a gator dork but he’s not lying. The family in question made a public statement that it was only a joke and the daughter was making a big deal out of nothing. He’s had a morning radio show here for 30 years. He’s like DJ Laz but white and never murdered anyone with his boat.
My buddy was a big time listener and caller and kind of became friends with him. My buddy played football at FAU and when Paul found out he invited him to be apart of his softball team. He said he’s a pretty nice guy.

Advertisement
Back