Tears Gator Tears

Lotta ands there...

dude-ashton.gif

Advertisement
How is Richardson talked about as a top pick with his accuracy issues?
Tools + allegedly good interviews. NFL seems to really like the high ceiling guys. And AR is a unicorn. I guess some teams feel like they can fix him. AR is a candidate for being a much better NFL QB than a Collegiate.

IF he becomes a really good QB in the league, Gators will act like they developed this elite QB, but in reality the credit would be all on the NFL

Advertisement
Tools + allegedly good interviews. NFL seems to really like the high ceiling guys. And AR is a unicorn. I guess some teams feel like they can fix him. AR is a candidate for being a much better NFL QB than a Collegiate.

IF he becomes a really good QB in the league, Gators will act like they developed this elite QB, but in reality the credit would be all on the NFL
I believe there's lots of teams that don't want to pass on Lamar Jackson again but they're failing to realize that Richardson was nowhere near as productive as Jackson was in college. Big kid, big arm, great athlete, poor quarterback. I just see Jamarcus Russell.

I believe there's lots of teams that don't want to pass on Lamar Jackson again but they're failing to realize that Richardson was nowhere near as productive as Jackson was in college. Big kid, big arm, great athlete, poor quarterback. I just see Jamarcus Russell.

I compared Lamar Jackson to Richardson in an earlier post. There’s a huge difference between their college careers.

Lamar Jackson steadily improved as a passer throughout his college career, and was a much more effective leader. He was basically a three-year starter.

Richardson basically started for one full year, and showed very little as far as being a quarterback. Looking good it’s not the same as being good.

Not just that, can you think one game that Anthony Richardson took over? Yeah, me neither. Look at how many games Lamar Jackson took over in his college career. They’re literally is no comparison between them. Richardson has shown nothing, except potential. Let’s see how that works out for him when he goes against NFL quality competition.

I compared Lamar Jackson to Richardson in an earlier post. There’s a huge difference between their college careers.

Lamar Jackson steadily improved as a passer throughout his college career, and was a much more effective leader. He was basically a three-year starter.

Richardson basically started for one full year, and showed very little as far as being a quarterback. Looking good it’s not the same as being good.

Not just that, can you think one game that Anthony Richardson took over? Yeah, me neither. Look at how many games Lamar Jackson took over in his college career. They’re literally is no comparison between them. Richardson has shown nothing, except potential. Let’s see how that works out for him when he goes against NFL quality competition.
Lamar won the ******* heisman, and Richardson was mid SEC QB. The differences are night and day, the only change is probably the QB drafting philosophy in the NFL

Advertisement

This is just madness. Come on now. AR-15 almost won the Heisman...

Yeah. Well if you talk to ravens execs they have their share of regrets with Lamar & he's ALOT further on than this kid. Lamar and his style of play LONG TERM will never work and paying him what's required to commit to them isn't a viable business model. It hampers your TEAMS growth. The NFL isn't a place you use a first round pick to knowingly pick someone you have to essentially start from scratch with. This kid has nothing going for him beyond measurements & his legs.

53.8% passer.

Less than 2-1 TD/INT ratio.

7 (out of 12) sub-200 yard games.

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 4.57.50 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just madness. Come on now. AR-15 almost won the Heisman...
I literally said his production is nowhere near Jackson’s. But it doesn’t matter, some NFL team is going to waste an early pick on him. Maybe not too 10 but late first/early second. These guys are always mesmerized by the raw potential. So much that it blinds them to the actual results on the field.

Advertisement
Back