Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Will the gators still be able to troll us about Mario not “winning ****” with a top nfl draft pick QB at Oregon.

Mario went 12-2 with Herbert

Billy lost 7 with AR15
They’ll do what they do. I think you’re right though. If he’s that good, and the gator was that bad, then they can jump ahead of Mario at Oregon with Herbert in the “fail” department. On top of it, Billy’s essentially the OC/playcaller. Mario can hire a different OC and focus on the OL.

2 years and need an elite WR and top end TE
Best case scenario 2 years to see any signs of growth but NEEDS elite tight end and elite line play. With a QB with his limitations passing wise it's very difficult for any receiver to be elite. The players underneath are that much more pivotal on top of the tight end and the line play he very well may need an elite running back as well or at least a **** good one.

Advertisement
Best case scenario 2 years to see any signs of growth but NEEDS elite tight end and elite line play. With a QB with his limitations passing wise it's very difficult for any receiver to be elite. The players underneath are that much more pivotal on top of the tight end and the line play he very well may need an elite running back as well or at least a **** good one.
Yes, and often elite wr’s and elite te’s exist symbiotically. I mean, jamar chase is elite, but he has an elite qb throwing him the ball, making him look that much better. Elite wr’s would likely not thrive with him because he has severe accuracy problems

Answer: Throw the football

What can't he do?

Complete passes.

Win games.

Pick up the Heisman.

any-questions-david-s-pumpkins.gif

Advertisement
On one hand It always baffles me how NFL GMs and even scouts who make millions of dollars and are suppose to be smart people make terrible decisions on QBs.

But then again it’s just buying a lotto ticket. Most of them have to know that AR is likely to flame out in 2-3 years but it’s worth gambling a few mill on it.

The reality is this kids is a freak athlete but is a mid football player. If he played any other position with his relative performance he’d be a mid rounder.

Some ppl are acting like he went to some DIV 2 school and set records and he was some hidden gem…. Naw this dude was on national tv every week and outside of a handful of plays was so indiscernible ppl forgot they watched him and act like they just found out about him.

The comparisons to Heisman winners is laughable. His production wasn’t even all conference honorable mention levels.

But whatever I hope the Jets take him hahahhahahahha.

The team that starts to pull the trigger on AR might want to call the Raiders and see how Jamarcus Russell worked out for them cause to me that’s who AR reminds me of….

Guy that checks all the boxes except the main one….the one that says can he play QB ….

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s laughable
His athleticism might get him drafted in the top 10. It’s unreal. They’re literally taking an athlete, spending a top 10 pick on him and then going to pay him millions as they try to see if they can turn him into a legit top tier QB. And yes top tier if they’re drafting him that high.

Outside of the gator thing, good for him.

His athleticism might get him drafted in the top 10. It’s unreal. They’re literally taking an athlete, spending a too 10 pick on him and then going to pay him millions as they try to see if they can turn him into a legit top tier QB. And yes top tier if they’re drafting him that high.

Outside of the gator thing, good for him.
This is exactly how I see it too. Since he's unlikely to play, he's practically a wasted pick for the first year or two of his career. If a team is taking him in the top 10 its because they NEED a QB.

A HC can either play him this year and lose badly because he's no where close to being ready. Or he can keep him on the bench and lose badly because the team would still need a QB (which is why they drafted him to begin with).

I said in another thread that I don't think the HC who gets stuck with him will still be around by the time his rookie contract is up.

Advertisement
Back