Tears Gator Tears

Are we broke and failing to pay our NIL deals?

If not, then no, just point and laugh at the turds.
I think I was misquoted in my autobiography like Charles Barkley. I wasn't talking about us as the Pot. I was just saying that those two fine kitchen utensils would have to be painted in a different color cause of the Gaytes!
By the way, I also do!

Advertisement
Man, UF sucks. Can anyone else wait for either

A) a team massively reaches on Richardson and he flames out of the league in 4 years

B) he sits in the green room for three days and lasts until the fourth round.

It’s gonna be tearful joy either way, but one is a long game and the other is immediate.

He’ll continue to keep his stock relatively high until the private workouts and pro day occurs.

A couple of worm burners will really help his stock rise!

He’ll continue to keep his stock relatively high until the private workouts and pro day occurs.

A couple of worm burners will really help his stock rise!

His stock will continue to go up at workouts and pro day, imo. Those are scripted and it's right up his alley. People will be fooled yet again.

And whoever drafts Stroud or Young early will be making huge $$ mistakes.

His stock will continue to go up at workouts and pro day, imo. Those are scripted and it's right up his alley. People will be fooled yet again.

And whoever drafts Stroud or Young early will be making huge $$ mistakes.

He’s erratic in the simplest of settings.

Kid is also a bit immature and will start to press when he starts making mistakes. A bunch of these mock draft people are going be left with their ****s in their hands.

He’s going to make Geno Smith’s slide out of the first round look like a minor slip.

This guy and Will Levis have no business going anywhere in Day 1.

Advertisement
He’s erratic in the simplest of settings.

Kid is also a bit immature and will start to press when he starts making mistakes. A bunch of these mock draft people are going be left with their ****s in their hands.

He’s going to make Geno Smith’s slide out of the first round look like a minor slip.

This guy and Will Levis have no business going anywhere in Day 1.

You're not wrong expect I think you're underestimating how much an agent and pro day preppers can cover up issues with repeated drills and very guided/scripted stuff. That said, sure, he can be erratic on throws but at the end of the day, all it takes is one team to be thrilled with his upside.

I don't see him being drafted in the first, but that's just me.

Levis is a much better qb. But even still, a bad year for QBs.

You're not wrong expect I think you're underestimating how much an agent and pro day preppers can cover up issues with repeated drills and very guided/scripted stuff. That said, sure, he can be erratic on throws but at the end of the day, all it takes is one team to be thrilled with his upside.

I don't see him being drafted in the first, but that's just me.

Levis is a much better qb. But even still, a bad year for QBs.

We're on the same page regarding scripting and how people mask deficiencies in a player (hi, Kyle Boller...hope all is well!)

Advertisement
Kyle boller story time?

He was at a 53% completion percentage his senior year. Which was the best he’d been, but showed steady progression thru his 4 years at Cal.

This was early 2000’s NFL and the league had already moved into precision passing (West Coast offense). Anyway, he goes out and only misses one throw in his pro day, followed up by the infamous one-knee down thru the goal posts throw.

People in the NFL go nuts and he ends up a first round pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back