Tears Gator Tears

If I’m not mistaken the largest ****** population at a school in the US is found at UiF. Anyhow, bad **** but probably best left for the OT board.

Well, it happened at the ****tail Party. I'm not blaming either UF or UGa, I just think it's...convenient...

Oh, and I just saw an anti-Warnock TV ad (not one with Herschel Walker, but one paid for by a "third party" group), that literally ends with "Go Dawgs".

No joke.

Advertisement
Right? Because players don’t understand or know who’s more talented. I’m sure everyone thought they were just as good as Jordan.
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yoo! I saw what u did there with ur screen name but u still have to hit the button

Advertisement
Well, it happened at the ****tail Party. I'm not blaming either UF or UGa, I just think it's...convenient...

Oh, and I just saw an anti-Warnock TV ad (not one with Herschel Walker, but one paid for by a "third party" group), that literally ends with "Go Dawgs".

No joke.
Reminds me too much of when the “white supremacists” showed up at the Virginia governors rally. And it turns out they were hired by an opposing political group. I’m just saying, Amy perfect late October surprise is almost too convenient

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back