Tears Gator Tears

But not for Ricks who they put at #6 lol

Don't even get me started with on3's INCONSISTENCY. It's easy to put any given "consensus Top 10" recruit in your own Top 10. It just becomes confusing when on3 can't properly evaluate the best kids "because position change" or some other excuse, when three other ranking services are able to get the same job done.

Advertisement
Yeah, you can see the communist party talking points when the Gaytor porsters tell us that paying certain players more will destroy team morale. I guess you have to pay all of the players an equal amount, even if they suck.
Right? Because players don’t understand or know who’s more talented. I’m sure everyone thought they were just as good as Jordan.

A516705C-4A9E-4029-ACAB-E75E79E50EF6.jpeg
7304B1B5-2422-4623-B49F-E6FFBC990314.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone is outraged and yet no one has been quoted as saying “We will be firing the person who did this because only ___ people even have access to that screen”.

You have to look at the video though.

That was NOT the "regular" part of the sign, it was the BACK of the stadium signs. That message was PROJECTED onto the outside of the stadium, it did not run on the inside message screens. Given that there was a SEPARATE projection done on the side of a building in Jax (plus the stuff on the various expressway overpasses), I would hazard a guess that this was a coordinated effort that did not involve actual stadium personnel.

Imagine if someone was in the Hard Rock parking lot and projected something onto the outside of the stadium, and that's what this was.

Advertisement
You have to look at the video though.

That was NOT the "regular" part of the sign, it was the BACK of the stadium signs. That message was PROJECTED onto the outside of the stadium, it did not run on the inside message screens. Given that there was a SEPARATE projection done on the side of a building in Jax (plus the stuff on the various expressway overpasses), I would hazard a guess that this was a coordinated effort that did not involve actual stadium personnel.

Imagine if someone was in the Hard Rock parking lot and projected something onto the outside of the stadium, and that's what this was.
Just rewatched the video and I see your point. Thanks.

Well then the earlier comment about Duval County is very accurate, and very sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back